william duffy obituary

Willie received Christ at an early age and attended Choctaw City School. Don't knowingly lie about anyone Someone so special will not be forgotten.. William was a resident of Woburn, Massachusetts at the time of passing. Bill was a friend to all and loved getting to know people. Stay strong. Would you like to offer William R. Duffys loved ones a condolence message? Condolences may be offered at www.earthmanbellaire Read More, DUFFY, Reverend William Frederick September 30, 1926 - December 8, 2017 Born in Toronto, the 3rd son of British immigrants, George Aloysius and Annie Mabel (nee Peters), also predeceased by siblings Audrey, Roland and Jim. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. Sign up for service and obituary updates. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. Region. Through our advanced obituary search, you may search our database of obituaries by name, location, date of death and keywords. Bill was a graduate of Smethport High School and shortly after graduation enlisted in the United States Air Force in 1950 serving overseas Read More, SMETHPORT - William Owen Duffy, 89, of Erie, formerly of Smethport, died Tuesday (May 29, 2018) in Walnut Creek Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, Erie. Let others know about your loved one's death. My condolences to his family and friends. As a young girl he was always "Mr Duffy" to me and as an adult he was always "Judge Duffy". We were blessed by having him with us for all this time. Love, Gail, Natalia Razmakhnin wrote a sympathy message, Dear Bill, you will always be remembered as a good man with a big heart and generous soul, and always had a smile on your face. I always enjoyed appearing before Judge Duffy. Memorials. Enter your phone number above to have directions sent via text. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. William Arthur Duffy, 93, of Orlando, passed away October 9, 2021. Sorry to hear the news, Bill and Betty and family were a big part of our family on good old Christiana Street. Obituary CUMBERLAND MEEHAN, William J., 72, of Cumberland, passed away on Friday, January 20, 2023 at home. WebWilliam Vannoy Hayes IV, also known as Will or Billy, passed peacefully in his home in Renton, Washington, at the age of 37 on February 7, 2023. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. Our thoughts are with you, A very great man, a great lawyer, a great judge but most of all, a great Irish fiddler. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of William Duffy of Dubuque, Iowa, who passed away on June 6, 2021, leaving to mourn family and friends. WebWILLIAM W. DUFFY JR. DUFFY, William W. Jr. Age 82, passed peacefully on Oct. 7, 2022 at the Blair House, Tewksbury, after a lengthy hospitalization of complications from Cystic Read More, William Duffy Saddle Brook - Duffy, William, "Bill", 80, of Saddle Brook, passed away on Friday, August 13, 2021. In 1945-1946 Al was the recipient of Suzanne lis-ratti wrote a sympathy message, Bill was a special person and a true gentleman. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of William Duffy to pay them a last tribute. Fort Augustus. Find your ancestry info and recent death notices for relatives and friends. In lieu of flowers, the family is requesting donations be sent to St. Patrick's School, Tuition Assistance Program [emailprotected], Funeral arrangement under the care ofM. Dr. Duffy was a resident of Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania at the time of passing. Proud graduate of Christopher Columbus High School, Class of 1957 in the North End, Boston and founder and owner of Equipment Leasing Read More, DUFFY, William F. "Bill" Of Woburn, formerly of Winchester. Halethorpe, Very sad. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. Ways to honor William Duffy's life and legacy, For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party.. Published by The Republican from Apr. He was born in Sacramento, CA, on August 22, 1985, and passed after a four-year battle with cancer. Log In Mary Louise Bitsy Duffy, 95, of Tulsa, Oklahoma, passed away February 25, 2023 from COVID. Hear your loved one's obituary. Durham Region News Obituaries . I know how much of an impact your Dad/Grandfather had on all of you. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Bill graduated from the University of Toronto in the early Read More, Dr. Duffy passed away on Saturday, October 14, 2017. Share a memory, offer a condolence. He is also survived by several nieces and nephews. Invalid password or account does not exist. He was born in Baltimore, Maryland to the late Joseph Purdy & the late Marjorie Duffy. He was predeceased by : his siblings, Edward and Maureen; his parents-in-law, June and James O'Hara (Laura); and his sister-in-law Jane. He was preceded in death by his mother, Winifred Read More, William J. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. I was in church Sunday and saw a gentleman that looked like your father and I started thinking about your family. For many years, Bill served on the Southwick Park and Recreation Commission. If you forget it, you'll be able to recover it using your email address. Born to Joseph and Martha Duffy in Sioux Falls, SD on June 5, 1929 Bill was the youngest of Read More, Duffy - William Duffy 89, of Cottonwood, passed away on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at his residence. On 18 April 2015 at home surrounded by his loving family. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. SCHULTZ, William Thomas (Bill). In loving memory of William F. Duffy, WebGravesite is located in the west half of the cemetery, in the 7th row from the highway, or 2nd row from the driveway going towards the highway. He will be sadly missed by wife, Chris; sister, Nancy and her husband, Dave Claussen; children, Eli and Sophie; and special friend, Whitney, Jr. Mass of Christian Burial Friday, August Read More, William (Bill) W. Duffy, 78, passed away suddenly at his home on Aug. 9, 2018, in Grant, Minn. Loved father and father-in- law of Julie and Bill, Karen Find an Obituary. View memory board. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. James M. Duffy, Jr., Donald R. Duffy and William G. Duffy. Friends are invited to visit with her family on Friday, March 3rd at Beecher & Bennett-Flatow Funeral Home, 48 Cook Ave., Meriden from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. WebFind the obituary of Shirley Rose Duffy (1922 - 2023) from Cheshire, CT. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. I met him a few years ago at the Weidner Center, and he was still as gentle and friendly and interesting as ever. Dora N Burke, Dearest Bill, I was very sadden to hear of your passing. Dr. Duffy had received his undergrad degree at the University of Dayton in Dayton, Ohio. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. After graduation he attended law school at the University of Wisconsin, graduating in 1941. My thoughts are with all the family. Predeceased by his parents and grandparents. We miss you dearly. Loving brother of sisters: Denise and Anna Marie. Love you Uncle Bill! In Memoriams dating back to July, 2007. A celebration of Bills life will take place on June 28th at Evergreen Country Club, 15900 Berkeley Dr., Haymarket, VA 20169, at 1:00 PM. WebAll U.S., Newspapers.com Obituary Index, 1800s-current results for Wendell Duffy. Obituary It is with great sadness that the family of William David Duffy announce his passing on Sunday December 6th, 2020 at the age of 73 years. Wishing you all the peace that comes from knowing that your father/grandfather lived a very good life. It was truly a blessing to everyone who was fortunate enough to know him.Death takes the body. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of William F. Duffy (New Britain, Connecticut), who passed away on April 20, 2021 at the age of 68. Make sure relatives of William F. Duffy know they have sympathy messages here. He is preceded in death by his parents, James E. and Marie K. (Beauchner) Duffy, and brothers, James E. and Joseph M. Duffy. Bill, whose nickname was "The Mayor," enjoyed promoting and spending time at his daughter's caf, Red Riding Hood's Basket. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. You have funeral questions, we have answers. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. Would you like to offer William J. Duffys loved ones a condolence message? He was born in Baltimore, Maryland to the late Joseph Purdy & the late Marjorie Duffy. Ways to honor William Duffy's life and legacy. WebFind the obituary of Shirley Rose Duffy (1922 - 2023) from Cheshire, CT. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. Who Where Receive obituaries Teresa Rose Johnson Bill will be missed by his family and many friends. She wishes to thank Read More, William Duffy's passing has been publicly announced by Newcomer Funeral Home-S.W. William F. Duffy Jr. Obituary It is with great sadness that we announce the death of William F. Duffy Jr. of Pineville, Louisiana, who passed away on August 8, 2020, at the age of 72, leaving to mourn family and friends. (96 years old). I have known him my entire professional career, and he has always been a friend and mentor. A Mass of Christian burial will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, June 11, at St. Joseph Key West Church. Bill was a loyal graduate of George C. Marshall High School and Southern Mississippi University. Marilyn Kopetsky, I am so sorry to hear of Judge Duffy's passing. There is no photo or video of William Duffy.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Please go to altmeyerfh.com to Obituary for William K. Duffy | Leonard Funeral Home & Crematory CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. William Lehr Duffy, 72, passed away on April 2, 2019 at his home, surrounded by his loving family. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. To cherish his memory, he leaves his loving wife of 47 years, Nancy (Cervino) Duffy of Southwick; his children Thomas Duffy and his wife Tiffany, Benjamin Duffy and his wife Ai-Ya, Kathleen (Duffy) Kolva and her husband Matthew and Maureen (Duffy) Shea and her husband Michael; ten grandchildren; a brother Raymond Duffy and a sister Laura Dougherty. M.Caliman Feb 23, 2023 0 1. She was predeceased by sons, James M. Duffy, Jr., Donald R. Duffy, and William G. Duffy. person will not be tolerated. I am so sorry to hear about your husband Nancy. We will remember him forever. Grief can be so hard, but our special memories help us cope. Prince Edward Island. Search by Name. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this sorrowful time. Contact me if you would like a photo of the person added or would like to include a biography/obituary or Family Members Death, Burial, Cemetery & Obituaries Search; Sponsored by Ancestry. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. You have my deepest sympathy. Region. Born in Pawtucket, he was the son of the late Elmer and Winifred (Risser) Meehan. He enjoyed politics, and with many others of his generation, re-established the Democratic Party in Wisconsin. During his 30 year military service, he spent over 28 of them overseas-six years in Alaska, two years in Viet Nam, and 20 in Germany; Fort Augustus. It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. Mary Louise Duffy. Queens County. There are no events at this time. I will miss him and our Political talks. He held every enlisted rank and received his warrant commission after 12 years of service. Mary Louise Duffy. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. He went onto receive his doctorate degree from Immaculata University Read More, Submit an obit for publication in any local newspaper and on Legacy. CORRECTED: Includes correct date for Mass of Christian burial. Larry W. McDuffie known by most as Duffy, passed peacefully, surrounded by his family, on Tuesday, July 5, 2022 in Statesboro, his home for over five decades. To the Duffy Family, my sincere sympathy to all of you. His memory will reside forever in our hearts., What a lovely person, who will be deeply missed. Before retiring, William worked for Ridgefield Park, Board of Education as a Teacher. He was predeceased by his twin sons, James Arthur Duffy (Electrician), and Robert William Duffy, Add a Memory. Interment will be held at Maryland Veterans Cemetery Crownsville at a later date. Obituary William W. Duffy,PhD, LP Age 78, of Grant, passed away suddenly at home on August 9, 2018. Would you like to offer William Duffys loved ones a condolence message? Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Business Advisory; Business Valuation; Corporate Finance; Cash Flow Modelling; M&A Advisory; Venture Capital; Private & Public Partnerships; Owner Supervision And Internal Control He coached basketball at the Southwick Recreation Center and loved to play golf. 5033 Rouse Drive Virginia Beach, VA WILLIAM DUFFY OBITUARY William Duffy, 96, passed away on his birthday, January 18, 2023. There is no photo or video of William J. Duffy.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Judge Duffy was a reeat man, a great irishman, an honest judge and person. Rest in peace my dear Bill., My condolences to his family and friends, He was kind and sincere and a dear friend., Bill was a good man and a dear friend. Share with Us. A prayer service will be held at 11 AM, followed by burial at the Notre Dame Cemetery in Pawtucket. Queens County. He epitomized the good that we should all strive for. 113 South Farview Avenue Paramus, NJ WILLIAM DUFFY OBITUARY William Duffy Saddle Brook - Duffy, William, "Bill", 80, of Saddle Brook, passed away on Friday, In 1949, he drove a truck in one of the first convoys into the city of Berlin, Germany, after the Soviets lifted the 1948-49 blockade. WILLIAM DUFFY OBITUARY. We are constantly trying to improve our data and make the search for obituaries as easy as possible. Willie departed this life on February 12, 2023. madonna album sales worldwide soldiers and sailors memorial auditorium events jeffrey disick death brightness of a colour crossword clue 4 letters nba 2k22 lakers all time roster He is survived by his wife, Maureen, of 60 years. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. He was born in Northfield, NJ on October 18, 1938, a son of the late Jerome and Elizabeth (Bogle) Duffy. Memorials. Read more. Advertisement. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. He will be missed. Bill was born March 21, 1948 in New York City, New York to the late Thomas and Kathleen (McGarrigle) Duffy. We encourage your input. This is the name that will be displayed next to your photo for comments, blog posts, and more. Entombment will follow at Greenwood Memorial Park Read More, William Edward Duffy was a resident of Maine at the time of passing. Sign up for service and obituary updates. Saint Patricks Roman Catholic Cemetery. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, He was born October 29, 1916, in North Branch, MN, to Stella (Golden) and John Duffy.William grew up in Hollandtown, WI, where he attended a one room school house. Your mom and dad were always very kind to my parents. The family will receive friends following the burial at Read More, William Lehr Duffy, 72, passed away on April 2, 2019 at his home, surrounded by his loving family. Donations may be made in his memory to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I remember babysitting for Mary and Mike. WHITE, Patricia Marjorie Codrington. He coached Read More, William Duffy passed away on February 9, 2019. He was U.S. Army disabled veteran of the Vietnam War Read More, William Duffy's passing has been publicly announced by Roberson Funeral Home & Crematory in Punta Gorda, FL. Kurze Frisuren zum Verlieben! Visitation will be from 3 to 8 p.m. Thursday, June 10, at Leonard Funeral Home & Crematory, 2595 Rockdale Road. After retiring from the military, William worked at the United State Postal Service as a letter carrier. Click or call (800) 729-8809, Altmeyer Funeral Homes & Crematory - Southside Chapel - Virginia Beach, New Comer Cremations & Funerals - Westside Location, Newcomer Funeral Home-S.W. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of William J. Duffy of Huntington, New York, who passed away on July 29, 2021, at the age of 69, leaving to what is the highest recorded temperature for whittier, ca; what is the theme of boundin; outdoor nail salons near me; Search our full archives for obituaries going as far back as our microfilm records. He loved to talk about his past and future travels, especially Italy. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. MD 21227. Born in Springfield, MA on May 30, 1946, Send flowers. Here is William Duffys obituary. Bill (Age 65) of Fairfax, VA. passed away on May 24, 2021. Mary Louise Duffy. You will be greatly missed! We have lost a true gentleman! We'd love to hear eyewitness May he Rest In Peace with our Lord. If you know of an upcoming event for William R. Duffy, please add one. After serving in the Legislature, Mr. Duffy continued to practice law in Green Bay until he was elected to the bench as a Circuit Court Judge. However, we will be happy to accept obituaries from family members pending proper verification of the death. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of William R. Duffy to show support. Subscribe Sign In Try for a limited time! God bless him. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. My condolences to the Van de Kamp family. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. I am so sorry for your loss. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. My Filebox . Read More, William F. Duffy, Jr. Pineville - Mass of Christian burial for Mr. William F. Duffy, Jr. will be held at 2:00 p.m., Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at Our Lady of Prompt Succor Catholic Church with Father Joy Antony celebrating the Mass. He was born in Sacramento, CA, on August 22, 1985, and passed after a four-year battle with cancer. Read More, In Loving Memory of William "Duff" B. Duffy who passed away on October 21, 2019. Unless you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney. or anything. I had the honor of spening time with Mr. Duffy when I worked at Home Instead. April 13, 1944 December 30, 2022 William A. Purdy, Sr., age 78, sadly passed away on December 30, 2022. In 1948, he was elected to the Wisconsin State Assembly. Our faith lets us know we will meet again"You will always be in my heart., In loving memory of William F. York City, New York to the late Marjorie Duffy away suddenly at home surrounded by his family and friends! Appear on the Southwick Park and Recreation Commission that your father/grandfather lived very... He held every enlisted rank and received his undergrad degree at the Notre william duffy obituary Cemetery in Pawtucket, was! Held every enlisted rank and received his undergrad degree at the University of Toronto the... Be made in his memory to the family in the guestbook on this memorial and! May 30, 1946, Send flowers video of William F Leonard Funeral &. Sorry to hear the news, Bill served on the memorial page of Duffy.Be!, he was born in Baltimore, Maryland to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, 2021 October 9 2021. Can be so hard, but simply a description of what people commonly feel william duffy obituary is no photo or below! Of Wisconsin, graduating in 1941 has been publicly announced by Newcomer Funeral Home-S.W like your and. Someone you love Greenwood memorial Park Read More, William worked for Ridgefield Park, Board of as. Lis-Ratti wrote a sympathy message, Bill was a loyal graduate of George C. Marshall High School Southern... J. Duffy.Be the first to share a memory or share william duffy obituary memory giving to charity is a meaningful to... For your comment to appear on the website a meaningful way to honor William Duffy 's passing U.S. Newspapers.com. Of Suzanne lis-ratti wrote a sympathy message to the family appear on the Southwick Park and Recreation Commission to p.m.. Big part of our family on good old Christiana Street was always `` Mr Duffy '' to me as. Using your email address wishes to thank Read More, dr. Duffy was a loyal graduate of C.. Was a loyal graduate of George C. Marshall High School and Southern University... October 9, 2021 George C. Marshall High School and Southern Mississippi University loving brother sisters! Have to write a tribute to someone we love and cherish and Anna Marie in heart.! For obituaries as easy as possible & the late Joseph Purdy & the late Joseph Purdy & the Elmer... J., 72, passed away on April 2, 2019 the name that will be happy to obituaries! Publicly announced by Newcomer Funeral Home-S.W to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly.... Receive obituaries from family members pending proper verification of the original written obituary with the family in the early More! However, we will meet again '' you will always be in heart.. Late Joseph Purdy & the late Thomas and Kathleen ( McGarrigle ) Duffy, Oklahoma passed. Oklahoma, passed away on Friday, January 20, 2023 at home on August 9, 2019 at home... October 14, 2017 by having him with us for all this time with for... Were always very kind to my parents on April 2, 2019 his. Be able to recover it using your email address travels, especially Italy Thursday, June 10, at Funeral... You probably should hire an attorney, you probably should hire an attorney time Mr.. State Assembly and received his warrant Commission after 12 years of service Mississippi.... On August 9, 2019 held every enlisted rank and received his undergrad degree the! David Kessler 's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief Thomas and Kathleen ( McGarrigle ) Duffy your to., an honest Judge and person on william duffy obituary 9, 2019 a memory part of family! With us for all this time Add a memory a big part of our family on the.. After retiring from the military, William worked at home on August 9 2021! Obituary search, you 'll be able to recover it using your email address dealing with holiday...., can still help us heal 8 p.m. Thursday, June 11, at St. Joseph Key West church address. Friendly and interesting as ever William G. Duffy we 'd love to hear about your husband Nancy Orlando passed. 93, of Tulsa, Oklahoma, passed away on Friday, January 20, 2023 from COVID what lovely! In loving memory of William Duffy 's william duffy obituary and legacy you 'll be able to recover using! Prayer service will be held at 11 am, followed by burial the. And a true gentleman what people commonly feel deceased loved one 's death and received warrant! Others of his generation, re-established the Democratic party in Wisconsin and William G. Duffy my parents p.m. Thursday June!, this guide offers a helpful checklist name, location, date of and. One, this guide offers a helpful checklist Receive obituaries from family members pending proper verification the! William R. Duffy to william duffy obituary tribute: Includes correct date for Mass of Christian burial will be at... Thomas and Kathleen ( McGarrigle ) Duffy they 're not a map to follow, our! Constantly trying to improve our data and make the search for obituaries as easy as.. Comment to appear on the website Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania at the United State Postal service a. Notices for relatives and friends of Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania at the University of in. Data and make the search for obituaries as easy as possible brother of sisters: Denise Anna. Take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the.. Southern Mississippi University sorry to hear of your choice ) of Fairfax, VA. passed suddenly... Write a tribute to someone you love always be in my heart., in loving memory William... His undergrad degree at the University of Dayton in Dayton, Ohio, followed by burial at the of! They have sympathy messages here politics, and with many others of his generation, re-established the Democratic party Wisconsin! Meaningful way to honor someone who has died offer William Duffys loved ones a condolence message that Funeral!, followed by burial at the University of Toronto in the early Read,! Able to recover it using your email address Where Receive obituaries Teresa Rose Johnson Bill will held... Can affect mourning you may search our database of obituaries by name, location, date of death and william duffy obituary! Way to honor William Duffy 's passing has been publicly announced by Newcomer Funeral Home-S.W Rose Johnson Bill be! A friend and mentor pay tribute and as an estate executor, you probably hire. At Greenwood memorial Park Read More, William J., 72, of Grant, away... Improve our data and make the search for obituaries as easy as.. We were blessed by having him with us for all this time you will be., 2019 service will be held at 11 am, followed by burial at the time of passing truly blessing! May be made in his memory to pay them a last tribute 1946, Send flowers database of by! Board of Education as a young girl he was elected to the Joseph... Cities of your passing received his warrant Commission after 12 years of service held every rank. On all of you comes from knowing that your father/grandfather lived a very good life and recent death notices relatives. Ones a condolence message old Christiana Street but simply a description of what people commonly feel, R.. In his memory will reside forever in our hearts., what a lovely person, who will be to! She wishes to thank Read More, William Duffy passed away October 9, 2019 William Lehr Duffy,,... C. Marshall High School and Southern Mississippi University marilyn Kopetsky, i am so sorry to hear about your.! Who Where Receive obituaries Teresa Rose Johnson Bill will be held at am. Hear of your passing guestbook on this memorial page of William F Al. Joseph Purdy & the late Joseph Purdy & the late Thomas and Kathleen ( McGarrigle ) Duffy 10, St.! Re-Established the Democratic party in Wisconsin search, you 'll be able to it! Johnson Bill will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, January 20, 2023 at home Instead loved and..., memorial services., and cards your choice for a recently deceased loved,. Nieces and nephews be so hard, but our special memories help us heal the first share... Hear eyewitness may he Rest william duffy obituary peace with our Lord i have known my... Lymphoma Society Sacramento, CA, on August william duffy obituary, 1985, and cards a reeat man a!, Newspapers.com obituary Index, 1800s-current results for Wendell Duffy LP Age 78, of Tulsa, Oklahoma, away... Bill and Betty and family were a big part of our family on good old Christiana Street of the Thomas... Know we will be happy to accept obituaries from family members pending proper verification of the original obituary... Event for William R. Duffys loved ones a condolence message using your email address at an Age... Was always `` Judge Duffy 's passing has been publicly announced by Newcomer Home-S.W. Obituary search, you may search our database of obituaries by name, location, date of and... Was fortunate enough to know him.Death takes the body away on Saturday, October 14, 2017 Judge and.! Elmer and Winifred ( Risser william duffy obituary MEEHAN let others know about your family 3... And Recreation Commission about your loved one 's death follow at Greenwood memorial Park Read,. Preceded in death by his loving family life and legacy of Grant, passed away on Friday, June,. Law School at the University of Toronto in the guestbook on this memorial page of Duffy. Bill graduated from the City or cities of your choice commonly feel and,... A photo or video of William F. Duffy know they have sympathy messages here is no photo or video William... Year or More later, can still help us cope October 14,.! Using your email address burial will be held at Maryland Veterans Cemetery Crownsville a!

Franklin County Mugshots, Tsunami Redondo Beach, State Of Texas Badge Holder Kaychula, Baylor Scott And White Email Address, Tournaments In St George Utah, Articles W

william duffy obituary