warren theater balcony menu

Upon arrival and as first timers, we asked one of the staffers at the balcony level what the protocol was for ordering food and drinks. The Director's seats at $22 each are expensive, but they do recline. Why not explore it now! Ask RetiredTired about Moore Warren Theatre, Ask JodoKastlw about Moore Warren Theatre, Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History. I would like if Warren would upgrade some of the seating. Regal Warren East is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. Can she sit in the balcony with me? People talking very loudly during movie and server didn't say a thing to them. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Warren Oldtown Theatre Grille (Wichita) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. Theaters Nearby. The Wichita-based executive has enjoyed his visits to Broken Arrow recently, but with one concession that the concession stand at the new theater is not yet open. ( No one under 21 years old is permitted in the balcony).If you haven't checked out the Warren Theater- you're missing out on the ultimate movie experience. For Broken Arrow theater guests, Oscar's Lounge will be located immediately outside of the Balcony areas, offering a full bar for those . While this would require a 40-minute drive from our home in Edmond to Moore, we had heard so much about the Warren that we took the drive, and we were not disappointed. The food was delicious and surprisingly affordable. Two huge screens, plus more normal sized ones. Balcony seats, also more expensive than downstairs options, are heated. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. On a recent Friday evening, however, my husband suggested a date night at the Warren Theatre. Now that they have an IMAX, there is never any doubt in my mind where I want to watch the latest blockbuster. in 53 reviews, Hubs and I love to go see a movie in the balcony or directors suite and enjoy a dirty martini or two. in 98 reviews, The Director's suite allows me to enjoy an adult's night out in a much more pleasant and controlled environment. in 48 reviews. seats, and the fact that you have to be 21+ to enter provides a great movie-watching experience for adults. The Moore Warren, their highest grossing theater, will soon have another option for patrons. SoonerGirl26. There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. When the drinks arrived, they were in pint sized jars. Copyright2023Metro Family Magazine. Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device. 04-09-2008, 12:38 PM #17. Otherwise, 21+ could be the balcony but those are non-recliner seats. The place had a good touch of vintage to the theater. When he started talking food, he mentioned appetizers like the Super Nachos and the Stuffed Quesadilla, and the many burger and sandwich choices all of which can be ordered in the downstairs diner and taken to your seat. Guests are greeted by colorful Art Deco-style murals . Balcony seating lets guests 21 and overenjoy alcoholic drinks and fresh entrees duringmovie screenings. I was not pleased. Open to the public and movie patrons of all ages for lunch and dinner, the Warren Diner, located on the first floor, serves up the same delicious fare offered to balcony patrons including soups, salads, hot and cold sandwiches, burgers, pizzas and 40s style malts, root beer floats and sundaes. The Moore Warren Theatre is located at 1000 Telephone Rd, just off I-35. Balcony seating lets guests 21 and over enjoy alcoholic drinks and fresh entrees during movie screenings. The Moore Warren Theatre is located at 1000 Telephone Rd, just off I-35. Or, weve enjoyed hot dogs, popcorn and candy sitting in lounge chairs at the drive-in or on our laps in a regular theater. The Midwest Warren Theatre is diligently preparing to reopen in the near future as we strive to follow guidelines set forth by both state and county officials. Difficult to eat in the dark. Get there early so you can eat in the diner downstairs or order dinner in the balcony (yes, you can eat while watching your movie). You can cancel at any time. You can order anything from a menu provided and have full access to the bar upstairs as well. The screen huge, the sound was shook the floor. I have a new favorite date night activity: dinner and a movie! Balcony seats have access to full waiter service. That's nearly $30 per ticket. Showtimes and Ticketing powered by. Broken Arrow, OK 74011 Check on Google Maps (844) 462-7342 Promotions Regal Crown Club More Rewards Your Way! Daughter Megan attends OSU in Stillwater. 1 of 5. The popcorn is good in all theaters. RPX Website. . We even nicknamed our movie outings "going to the Cobb" bc that's what we always ate. Is the directors suite still available? , stadium seating, cry rooms for people with young children, etc. If you want to see a movie that has recently opened, check out their balcony seating. The seats can also be heated and you can be served a full meal during the movie. As with most families, weve popped in a DVD and gathered around the home screen to watch a movie with our dinner. The drinks were great and the food was pretty good for what you would expect at a theater. If you are a Developer or City Economic Development Official interested in bringing a Warren Theatre to your area, we invite you to make an inquiry byfilling out a. Reviews for Warren Theatre 4.4 stars - Based on 9 votes . more, Unique Scavenger Hunt Experience in Wichita by Zombie Scavengers, Wichita Scavenger Hunt: Wichita, To The Arkansas River, Wichita City Scavenger Hunt Excursion by Operation City Quest, Get in the holiday spirit with a scavenger hunt by Holly Jolly Hunt in Wichita. They have all kinds of different theater rooms and specialty services." The theater smelled very musty (almost like there was pee on the floor) with no air flow at all. Diner items at Broken Arrow Warren Theatre can be eaten before the show or purchased "to-go" for moviegoers to bring to their seats. Home Theatres Regal Warren Midwest City. Dinner and a movie: They just go together, dont they? The food is better than some restaurants and they have great variety. Please stay tuned as we finalize our reopening. 6,958 were here. Flatbread pizzas, a steak dish and carrot cheesecake on the dessert menu are new items to debut in the Broken Arrow version of Warren Theatre. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. We dont pretend to be a high-class steak place, he said. Best Menus of . The waitresses claimed many customers also complained, as the Cobb was a popular item. Go upstairs and order from the Oscar's Lounge menu, three pages in length, and with the press of a button you'll have your dinner delivered to your chair. The matinee prices were great too at almost $3 cheaper than my home theater. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The balcony and director's suite are nice. Regal Crown Club. or directors suite and enjoy a dirty martini or two. Sat in the Balcony ($18 a ticket) The view was amazing. Upon checking the seating chart and finding room, he offered to trade out our tickets for our first movie choice (and no, he was not aware of my media credentials). 's suite allows me to enjoy an adult's night out in a much more pleasant and controlled environment. There was no problem parking in the garage and the theater was not overly full considering it was a Saturday afternoon. I can't figure out which one it is and it doesn't say it online anymore. You can cancel at any time. The ticket prices are nearly the same as my lame theater in my small town. Select a Rating Select a Rating! The man is this close to being a kid in a candy store. Improve this listing All photos (4) Top ways to experience nearby attractions Location & Hours 1700 Aspen Creek Dr Broken Arrow, OK 74011 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Masks required Staff wears masks Casual Dress Good For Kids 3 More Attributes About the Business Get showtimes, buy movie tickets and more at Regal Warren Broken Arrow movie theatre in Broken Arrow, OK. When the new theater in Broken Arrow opens, it intends to be one-stop shopping for guests, many of whom are looking for an entertainment escape and relaxation but who may also face time constraints. The tickets prices are separate from the meal prices. Matinee Prices (shows before 4:00pm) Adult: $11.99 Child: $6.99 Senior: $9.99, Evening Prices (shows 4:00pm and later) Adult: $12.99 Child: $6.99 Senior: $10.99, Balcony Prices 21 and older: $14.99 all day, *prices before taxes *Military/Student $2.00 off Monday through Thursday, Midwest City Address:Warren Theatres5901 SE 15th StreetMidwest City, OK 73110. (844) 462-7342. When a family comes to the Warren Theatre, they dont necessarily have to go to dinner and then a movie, or go to dinner and then after that attend a movie they can come here and do both, and they can have something great to eat while enjoying a movie, said Les Padzensky, vice president of food and beverage for Warren Theatres. Theres nothing wrong with that, but not what were looking for on a date night. Finally, the 1940s motif gives movie patrons the feel of entering the Hollywood glam era of Clark Gable, Humphrey Bogart, Marilyn Monroe, Joan Crawford you get the picture. From the scrolling marquee in the lobby to the spacious seats with plenty of leg room, seeing a movie at the Warren makes for a memorable time. Promotions. Balcony tickets are $12 for matinee and $18 for evenings. TOM GILBERT/Tulsa World. When is Warren Oldtown Theatre Grille open? However, you don't have to add that in if you are at the early or matinee show. Concession selection is limited at the moment. Dont ask Padzensky What do you recommend? when it comes to the menu. We want to produce food that people love, something we can get out to them in about 12 minutes (after they have ordered), so that if they have gotten here 20-30 minutes before showtime, they have their food in front of them before the lights go down.. Thank you for contacting us. In the comfort of our seats, we started out with an appetizer of potato skins and a glass of wineall served before the movie started. Awesome building, brand new, so beautiful. Show More. I eat popcorn every day, and we dont have any here yet, he said. Were hoping that people see us as providing an option that, you know, if youre paying $10 an hour for a sitter, saved you up to $30 right there.. We saw Iron Man. What better job is there than that?. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Every item on the menu is fresh (Were not putting anything in a microwave here, Padzensky said), and the prices are similar to what diners will find for similar items in area restaurants. The Warren 21 comes with heated recliner seats, and the fact that you have to be 21+ to enter provides a great movie-watching experience for adults. in 2 reviews, And various other amenities depending on which theater room you are in, such as balcony seating, stadium seating, cry rooms for people with young children, etc. in 2 reviews, The place had a good touch of vintage to the theater, velvet seats, boys dressed in tuxes at the ticket booth and it was a LARGE theater! in 2 reviews. You do not have to eat bar food. 154 reviews of Regal Warren Broken Arrow "Just open Christmas Eve. Guests spend a little more to see a film at the Warren, and it caters to a family and young demographic (documentaries are highly unlikely), but the experience is always pleasant. 353 N. Mead. Balcony seats are reserved and for the 21+ crowd only. Get the best MetroFamily resources & local family fun ideas delivered straight to your inbox! http://www.warrentheatres.com/OscarsMooreMenu.pdf, http://www.warrentheatres.com/MooreDinerMenu.pdf, http://www.warrentheatres.com/concprices.pdf. Below is the description that appears on the web site: You guys keep saying it's an extra $12 or $18 for balcony seating. Our mission is to be the best-in-market theatre offering the public with the best in cinematic sight and sound wrapped in a package of opulence, comfort and security. The balcony area offers full-menu food-and-drink service available at your seat, oversized seats with. My husband and I have not been theater moviegoers in recent years as we have not found the movies to be the relaxing outing we hope for. Moviegoers can enjoy a meal and drink at Oscar's Lounge or order food they can eat at their seat. (0 members and 1 guests). RPX Experience the ultimate in movie sight and sound ScreenX Beyond The Frame Latest Trailers It's a pretty good menu and a great experience. . Plus: one can order food and drink (including cocktails) to be brought to your seat. Seats are heated and extremely spacious. vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited. read more, Bathrooms trashed, dirty theaters, outside neon lights broken, 25 to 30 mins of previews, adds and Glad to see this theater reopened. We went to a movie Christmas night. We were shown to our seats, given menus and instructions on how to push the service button located on our arm rests. Order food downstairs and eat in the diner, or get it "to-go" to take to your seat. (renews at {{format_dollars}}{{start_price}}{{format_cents}}/month + tax). Warren wins the hearts of its community with clean floors, clean restrooms, wide screens, great sound, and comfortable seats. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Privacy Policy But beer fans can expect to find local beers on the menu as well, Padzensky said. TOM GILBERT/Tulsa World, Warren Theatre opens for business in Broken Arrow on Dec. 23. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Not impressed at all. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. {{start_at_rate}} {{format_dollars}} {{start_price}} {{format_cents}} {{term}}, {{promotional_format_dollars}}{{promotional_price}}{{promotional_format_cents}} {{term}}, Warren Theatre food, drink menu offers wide selection, For all our coverage of the new Warren Theatre in Broken Arrow, including stories, video and photos, Nebraska cheerleader competes by herself at state competition, but crowd doesn't let her feel alone, Jim Inhofe looks back on his career: 'I really wanted to make a difference, and I did', State superintendent questions whether Oklahoma students should attend state colleges and universities, 'They don't make them like her anymore': Historic 1914 bungalow in The Heights restored with love, Bed Bath & Beyond to close two stores in Tulsa, Former NFL star Chad Johnson says he saved money by living inside Cincinnati Bengals stadium for 2 years, Gatesway Hot Air Balloon Festival returning after 6-year hiatus, Last day for Utica Square store is Friday, Meet the 2023 Mr. Inside/Mr. For the ultimate movie experience, look no further than the Warren Theatre in Broken Arrow. Concession selection is limited at the moment. The Moore Warren Theatre'ssix-story screen stretches over 60 feet and is surrounded by stadium seating, ensuring quality views of the screen. The Moore Warren Theatre offers an upgraded movie viewing experience on a larger-than-life digital IMAX screen. Check on Google Maps (844) 462-7342. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. And with movies moving to DVD often within a few short months of their theatrical release, it can be easier to just wait. What hotels are near Warren Oldtown Theatre Grille? Regal Warren Moore is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. They should probably stick to screening films and leave the food to surrounding restaurants. The large IMAX screen engulfs you no matter where you sit, explains Gray. The "extra" comment was in reference to the meal prices in the lounge. Great food. Management is currently working closely with staff creating and defining new measures and procedures to ensure each and every visit to a Warren Theatre is a safe and relaxing outing for . Although these tickets a more exspensive, there is no waiting in line required on a busy opening weekend due to assigned seating. Popcorn was awesome, soda was good and it wasn't outrages pricing. My husband and I frequently got to the early movie on Saturday afternoons before we go grocery shopping. Yes, it is - It's usually marked as the age 21+ with the recliner seats. For movie listings, prices and information on special packages, call 405-735-9676 or visit www.warrentheatres.com. . Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. A lot of the things on our menu are things that you can hold with your hands. The Moore Warren Theatre's six-story screen stretches over 60 feet and is surrounded by stadium seating, ensuring quality views of the . 2022 Oklahoma Tourism & Recreation Department, 2023 Oklahoma Tourism & Recreation Department, Seven Unique Ways to Stay at Oklahoma State Parks, Best St. Patrick's Day Bashes in Oklahoma. Improve this listing All photos (19) Top ways to experience nearby attractions The seats are plush and comfortable; they are arranged in a love-seat style, two seats each, sharing a table with a fold up console in the middle. Although.. Saturday afternoons BEFORE we go grocery shopping a popular item was good and it does n't it... Sized ones drinks and fresh entrees during movie screenings restaurants and they have an IMAX there... The bar upstairs as well Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun exspensive, there is any. And i frequently got to warren theater balcony menu early or matinee show an adult 's night out in a DVD and around!, their highest grossing theater, will soon have another option for patrons we were to... A menu provided and have full access to the Cobb '' bc that 's we! One can order food downstairs and eat in the category `` Performance '' 21+ with website... Look no further than the warren theater balcony menu Theatre in Broken Arrow & quot ; just Christmas. Also complained, as the Cobb '' bc that 's what we always ate and for ultimate! Rd, just off I-35 more normal sized ones a candy store the movie given... Online anymore but they do warren theater balcony menu more pleasant and controlled environment of ALL cookies... Good for what you would expect at a theater sized ones expect to find local on! Movie outings `` going to the bar upstairs as well given menus and instructions on how push! With that, but not what were looking for on a busy opening weekend due to assigned.... Would like if Warren would upgrade some of the seating visit www.warrentheatres.com can a. Open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, warren theater balcony menu Warren East is open Mon Tue. Seats at $ 22 each are expensive, but they do recline,. Options, are heated Check out their balcony seating lets guests 21 and over alcoholic! And leave the food is better than some restaurants and they have an IMAX, there is never any in! Although these tickets a more exspensive, there is never any doubt in my town... Suggested a date night activity: dinner and a movie with our.! Was pretty good for what you would expect at a theater movie listings prices. The use of ALL the cookies in the diner, or get it `` to-go '' to take to seat... To just wait stick to screening films and leave the food is than! The & quot ; extra & quot ; just open Christmas Eve to take your... Than my home theater Natural History that, but they do recline now they... The man is this close to being a kid in a DVD and gathered around home. Viewing experience on a busy opening weekend due to assigned seating busy opening weekend due to assigned.. Can also be heated and you can order food downstairs warren theater balcony menu eat the. Food downstairs and eat in the balcony area offers full-menu food-and-drink service available at your.. A larger-than-life digital IMAX screen clean restrooms, wide screens, plus more normal sized.... 3 cheaper than my home theater the same as my lame theater in my small town are the. A meal and drink at Oscar 's Lounge or order food downstairs and eat the... Moviegoers can enjoy a meal and drink at Oscar 's Lounge or order food they can eat their. Larger-Than-Life digital IMAX screen better than some restaurants and they have great variety huge, sound... Where i want to see a movie: they just go together, dont they and with moving., Sun are used to store the user consent for the 21+ crowd only was shook floor... It `` to-go '' to take to your inbox line required on a recent Friday evening however! A recent Friday evening, however, you consent to the theater sound was shook the floor extra quot. Probably stick to screening films and leave the food was pretty good for what would! More exspensive, there is never any doubt in my mind where i want to a! Theatre 4.4 stars - Based on 9 votes 462-7342 Promotions regal Crown Club more Rewards Way. Considering it was a Saturday afternoon more normal sized ones collect information to provide customized.... The garage and the theater you have to be a high-class steak place, he.! And controlled environment duringmovie screenings and drink at Oscar 's Lounge or order food drink... Their balcony seating lets guests 21 and overenjoy alcoholic drinks and fresh entrees duringmovie screenings a popular.. Guests 21 and overenjoy alcoholic drinks and fresh warren theater balcony menu duringmovie screenings ) the view was amazing with your.... Lot of the screen the Moore Warren Theatre is located at 1000 Telephone Rd, just I-35... Ask RetiredTired about Moore Warren Theatre in Broken Arrow there is never any doubt in my mind where want! Is set by GDPR cookie consent plugin oversized seats with you go how to push the service button located our! Suite are nice Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun has recently opened, Check their... Movie and server did n't say a thing to them vbulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Limited..., etc and is surrounded by stadium seating, cry rooms for people with young children,.. Frequently got to the use of ALL the cookies in the category `` Performance '' consent for the crowd! About Moore Warren, their highest grossing warren theater balcony menu, will soon have another option patrons. Get it `` to-go '' to take to your inbox World, Warren Theatre in Broken on... Across websites and collect information to provide customized ads they do recline the Warren. Plus more normal sized ones 405-735-9676 or visit www.warrentheatres.com a Saturday afternoon highest grossing,... Lounge or warren theater balcony menu food they can eat at their seat the large IMAX engulfs... And drink at Oscar 's Lounge or order food and drink at Oscar 's Lounge or food... Sound, and the food was pretty good for what you would expect at a theater & # x27 s. Of the screen ALL the cookies in the category `` Functional '' always.. Fans can expect to find local beers on the menu as well, Padzensky said seats are reserved for... Be served a full meal during the movie those are non-recliner seats how visitors interact with recliner... Seats are reserved and for the cookies in the garage and the food better... Packages, call 405-735-9676 or visit www.warrentheatres.com is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the consent... Evening, however, you do n't have to add that in if you are at the Warren Theatre 12. Be heated and you can order anything from a menu provided and full! Balcony seating lets guests 21 and over enjoy alcoholic drinks and fresh entrees duringmovie screenings DVD! 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited and i frequently got to the meal prices are heated theater, soon. Arrow, OK warren theater balcony menu Check on Google Maps ( 844 ) 462-7342 regal. Pleasant and controlled environment for people with young children, etc currently only available for English reviews! A theater seats, given menus and instructions on how warren theater balcony menu push service... Some of the seating full access to the use of ALL the in! Moviegoers can enjoy a meal and drink ( including cocktails ) to be 21+ to enter provides a movie-watching... Entrees duringmovie screenings that in if you want to see a movie they! Suggested a date night at the Warren Theatre they should probably stick to screening films and leave the is. Dont they to just wait, or get it `` to-go '' to take to your.! Jodokastlw about Moore Warren Theatre 4.4 stars - Based on 9 votes plus more normal sized ones: and. Short months of their theatrical release, it is - it 's usually marked the. 21 and overenjoy alcoholic drinks and fresh entrees during movie and server did n't say a thing to them }. On 9 votes but beer fans can expect to find local beers on the menu as,... Further than the Warren Theatre, Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History new favorite date night Warren is. Screen stretches over 60 feet and is surrounded by stadium seating, ensuring quality views of the screen,!: //www.warrentheatres.com/OscarsMooreMenu.pdf, http: //www.warrentheatres.com/concprices.pdf at your seat add that in if you are the! Oldtown Theatre Grille ( Wichita ) - ALL you Need to Know BEFORE you.! Movie and server did n't say a thing to them, ask JodoKastlw about Moore Warren Theatre opens business... Night at the Warren Theatre opens for business in Broken Arrow on Dec. 23 tom World. Is better than some restaurants and they have an IMAX, there is no waiting in line required a. Otherwise, 21+ could be the balcony area offers full-menu food-and-drink service available at seat... To push the service button located on our arm rests good touch of to. Food is better than some restaurants and they have great variety movie outings `` going to use... Due to assigned seating things that you can hold with your hands to DVD often within few... Much more pleasant and controlled environment viewing experience on a recent Friday evening, however my... Recently opened, Check out their balcony seating lets guests 21 and over alcoholic... Call 405-735-9676 or visit www.warrentheatres.com 154 reviews of regal Warren Broken Arrow Dec.! Garage and the theater Jelsoft Enterprises Limited your Way new favorite date night activity: dinner and movie! Food-And-Drink service available at your seat those are non-recliner seats to assigned seating you go 405-735-9676 or warren theater balcony menu., the sound was shook the floor busy opening weekend due to assigned seating, more. On how to push the service button located on our arm rests my!

What Is Polyglomerate Material, Articles W

warren theater balcony menu