thompson center venture 2 extended magazine

There followed a series of less-expensive bolt guns: the Venture (2009), the novel switch-barrel Dimension (2012, since discontinued) and the Compass (2016). But the key term is same weight barrel, not the same contoured barrel. Disappointingly, the trigger guard is molded into the stock, just like on the Ruger Predator rifle. Its a non-adjustable bladed style, and judging by my sample, it doesnt need to be adjustabledepending on your expectations. Right Hand, Shooting Times Magazine March 2002 S&W Celebrates 150 Years, Thompson Center, Vintage Magazine GUNS & AMMO July 1970 Auto Pistols LA Police Thompson Center, T/C Venture Scope Base and Rings - DNZ Products, 1983 Thompson Center Arms Magazine AD American Hunter, Magazine AMERICAN RIFLEMAN, May 1991 THOMPSON/CENTER Scout CARBINE T8, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. Massachusetts-based Smith & Wesson on Monday announced it intended to divest the company of the Thompson/Center Arms brand in the near future. The The Thompson Center Venture II 350 Legend will use the .223 model of the Thompson Center Dimension Spare 3 Round Rifle Magazine. Engineered for the moment T/C Venture II. We want to ensure that making a return is as easy and hassle-free as possible! At the rear of the action is a fairly short tang area that has a curve to it that the rear of the bolt matches nicely. Pressed into your shoulder for the important shots. I reexamined the bore when I got home, and while there was noticeable copper fouling (I didnt use a dedicated copper cleaner at the range), it was easily removed with a proper application of Bore Tech copper cleaner. Thompson/Center has long been known as an innovative firearms company. It has minimum recoil and its dead on at 150 yards. All are threaded 5/8x24 except for the .223 version, which sports 1/2x28 threads. I have found myself wanting to take the T/C out hunting more than anything. Introduced in 1965 with the .444 Marlin cartridge, the Model 444 was the most powerful lever action of its day. Fits: Smith & Wesson 25-2 One year warranty. From sitting and kneeling I was able to keep relatively rapidly fired rounds in a six-inch circle at 100 yards. 22" heavy contour threaded barrel. The revolver speedloaders allow you to reload your revolver insantly. Thompson Center Magazines . It also has an adjustable trigger, so you can adjust down to 3.5 pounds or up if you choose to., 9 available calibers, the Ventures ergonomic design makes it ideal for any hunt. This search lead us to recently do a review of theRuger American Predatorrifle which instilled some mixed feelings to its suitability to this role. Required fields are marked *, Visit our friends and partners at Nortrack for tracking and other tactical training, Composite Stock with Hogue Rubberized Camo Panels. Thompson Center Dimension .223 Remington/5.56 NATO 3-Round 22" Bolt Action Rifle in Black - 8461. The Venture II is available. Im using it for hunting large game. . It looks like matte stainless, but its actually much more corrosion resistant than straight stainless50 times more, according to the companys testing. The Compass has an MSRP of $399 and features an adjustable trigger, a threaded, free float barrel in a pillar bedded stock, and a 5 round detachable magazine. Advertising Print Ad Buckmasters Magazine July 2019, Thompson Center Arms Company Print Ad Guns & Ammo Magazine October 1993, Thompson Center .22 Classic Print Ad Guns & Ammo Magazine December 2000, Thompson Center .22 Classic Print Ad Shooting Times Magazine February 2001. However, theres no faulting the magazines reliability. These innovative raised grips provide the stability needed to keep you on target in any weather conditions. The slim fore-end and wrist with their traction panels felt good in my hands, and the balance was great with the Leupold aboard. This means you have the option to read your magazine on most popular phones and tablets. No sore fingers. Moving on, the Thompson/Center Compass employs a detachable magazine. That bolt is canted at 60 degrees, giving far more scope clearance than most rifle makers bother to warrant shooters. From field positions, working the bolt hard, I barely noticed it, and other than that the bolt cycles very smoothly. YOUR CHOICE! Manufacturer, No offense to Federal, but Ive found few rifles that shoot Fusion to any great degree of accuracy. $57.12 Thompson/Center Compass 223/204 Magazine 5 Rounds Polymer Black $43.52 Carlson's Universal Hammer Spur Extension Aluminum Silver Finish 5.0 $15.71 More details about Roubaix in France (FR) It is the capital of canton of Roubaix-1. The top of the action is not open like on a Remington but it has a closed port style and the top also has been cut flat between the two scope bases that come mounted on the action. Out of stock. Barrel: 22 in. It was a handsome and accurate rifle, and I killed my biggest whitetail buck with one. $200 and some change. The magazine holds three rounds of 308 Winchester in a single stack arrangement and the mag extends just slightly below the bottom of the stock. But we want to see consistently sub MOA groups and when you look at our results, yes, we were able to shoot sub 1 MOA, but just barely. I have one of those Thompson Center Compass rifles Got it on a clearance rack at Mid South reloading supply. Though the shorter bolt rotation did help somewhat and the rifle itself functioned with no problems. Effectively turns your six shooter into a twelve shooter, or even an 18 shooter. Fits: Colt Detective Special Cobra Agent Diamondback One year warranty. What magazine does the Thompson Center Venture ii in 350 Legend use? My Venture II came with one each 3-round clip. During zeroing and testing, I fired 60 rounds, with a bare-bones cleaning between test loads. First, if you hunt with the chamber empty, once you do chamber a round in anticipation of a shot youve got only two backup rounds. In front of the molded trigger guard is the polymer detachable box magazine that is released by pulling the stiff release lever at the front of the magazine toward the rear of the rifle. The recoil on the rifle is indeed stiff for a 308 rifle due to the light weight and it also jumps around a lot during recoil which is due to the lightweight as well as the centerline of the bore being a good amount above the center-line of the buttstock. I thought what the hell, I'll hang onto it If looking to acquire an automated powder-charge dispensing unit to speed up precision reloading, don't judge the RCBS ChargeMaster Lite powder scale and dispenser by its name; the Little Green machine packs a heavy-weight punch with speed and accuracy. I dont like the limited capacity, and I dont like that it cant be top-loaded. The T/C Predator rifle actually comes from the factory with a set of two piece weaver style scope bases installed, which are covered with the same hydro-dipped finish as the rest of the rifle. Shouldering the rifle quickly and firing offhand showed me I could hit the vitals of a big game animal out to that distance if I did my part, which speaks to its good handling. Synthetic stock with rubber insert grip areas. "The Venture II is our bolt-action rifle that is value-priced but is packed with features that are usually found on higher-priced rifles. Unfortunately there is only a single cross slot on these bases so your mounting locations are limited on the scope. The group was actually pretty good and measured 3.036, or 0.967 MOA which is just right below the 1 MOA mark. Action and barrel is protected with matte weather shield nickel plating. Manufacturer: Thompson Center Model: Venture Predator Model Number: 10175470 Caliber: 308 Win, 223 Rem, 22-250, 204 Ruger Barrel: Medium Weight, 5R rifling Barrel Length: 22" (559mm) Twist: 1:12" RH (.308), 1:10" RH (.300 Win Mag) Magazine: 3 Round DBM Trigger: Adjustable, 3.5-5 lbs Stock: Composite Stock with Hogue Rubberized Camo Panels This rifle is certainly a hunting rifle and beyond the camouflaged finish, we are not sure what categorizes it as a predator rifle. November 9, 2021, by Upgrades include a new Generation II trigger for both the Venture II and Compass II models,. This time around we thought we would try out the fairly new Thompson Center (T/C) Venture Predator rifle to see if we liked it any better. These replacement magazines are factory original from Thompson Center Arms. Then again, our mission is different than that of the intended target customer and we have to respect that. : +1-847-513-6201 Its competitors are upgraded versions of budget rifles from Remington, Mossberg, Ruger, Savage and othersrifles with camo stocks, better metal finishes, etc. Every gun is certified for accuracy and with an MOA guarantee, you know you have a gun you can rely on hunt after hunt, year after year. Shop industry-leading accessories specific to your Thompson Center firearm, including loading tools, sabots and bullets, ramrods, . You will appreciate the savings on your purchase of one of the 6 Thompson Center Magazines offered at such competitive prices at OpticsPlanet. The HSM M118LR load was a bit behind that, but the Hornady TAP was over 2 MOA on average which essentially is about the level of accuracy from a hunting rifle. The magazine fits flush in the rifle stock when in use. It weighs less than 7 lbs without optics. What I mean by that is we've got 5R Rifling and MOA, a minute of angle guarantee. for a woodchuck rifle . The Compass is a rifle from Thompson/Center that is designed to provide a feature rich, American made rifle at a value price point. Mag., .350 Legend. Here is where the low comb of the stock makes it very easy to remove the bolt without any interference with the stock of the rifle, though adding a strap on cheekpiece does provide some difficulty. SHOCK WAVE is a registered trademark of Alliant Techsystems Inc. and is used under license. It being a factory trigger on a budget rifle, we did not expect a great trigger, and that is what we found. Your email address will not be published. Posts: 7,254. Manufacturer Answer See 1 More Answer Magazine Capacity: 3 Round Cartridge: .204 Ruger Condition: New Code: 90T-RM-DM3RDM-55019848-3RD MPN: 55019848 UPC: 090161045132 Add to Wishlist Product No Longer Available Compare Compare Compare Compare Compare Guns & Ammo Magazine February 2007 Thompson/ Center Bolt Gun, DNZ Game Reaper Scope Mount Thompson Center Venture LONG ACTION High 1" RH, Guns & Ammo Magazine September 2002 Thompson Center Omega .50, Browning, DNZ HUNT MASTERS SERIES MOUNT - THOMPSON CENTER VENTURE - 30MM - TV3TM2, Shooting Times Magazine June 2003 Thompson/Center's New .22 Autoloader, DNZ Game Reaper Precision Scope Mount Thompson Center Venture LA High 1" RH, Thompson Center #7757 speed loader tool t/c 10rd rimfire magazine Loader, Dnz Game Reaper 11112 T/C Venture LA Hi RH 1", Dnz Game Reaper 11126 T/C Venture 30mm SA Med. UPC: 090161043374. It is amazing what patterns can be applied to a rifle, but do not expect it to match a good cerakote or other professional firearms finish in terms of durability and corrosion resistance. Thompson Center TCA R55 17 Hornady Magnum Rimfire (HMR) 5 Round Black Magazine (9804) The color of the inserts is black and it looks nice, but more importantly feels nice as well. Thats three shots in an inch at 100 yards. pull (measured). The companys track record with its bolt-action rifles has not been as stellar, however. View cart for details. Works equally well right or left handed. : +1-847-513-6201 The finger operated safety is on the right hand of the tang up near the actual bolt handle. by There is a good amount of takeup in the trigger and break is somewhat mushy and not as sharp as a good trigger should be. $39.95 $34.95. In order to find out if these features are indeed better and worth the little bit of extra money, we brought in a 308 version of the Venture to perform a full evaluation of its capabilities. It is a two position safety with some colored indicator dots to illustrate when the rifle is on safe or not. Enjoy your hobby and achieve your goals with the outstanding performance of Magazines products from OpticsPlanet. Kevin, The overall shape and feel of the stock is certainly that of a hunting rifle and not a tactical rifle, which is what this rifle was designed for, so that is no real surprise. Thompson Center Arms Magazine, Dimension A, 204/223, 3Rd, Fits Venture, Black Finish 55019848 SPECIFICATIONS Length: 6.75 - Width: 3 - Heigh: 1.25 - Weight: 3 Front mount is offset by approximately 3/8 of an inch. Fits: Smith & Wesson 27,28 Ruger .357 Redhawk One year warranty. Thompson Center used to make an Icon Precision Hunter rifle with a legitimate heavy barrel that we were hoping this Venture Predator rifle was an improved version of. So its a standard-weight rifle that wont weigh you down too much while hiking or climbing, yet it has the gun weight to make it easy to shoot well. Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! Services may be provided by Western Union Financial Services, Inc. NMLS# 906983 and/or Western Union International Services, LLC NMLS# 906985, which are licensed as Money Transmitters by the New York State Department of Financial Services. If for any We used a set of Warne Mountain Tech 1 low rings with this scope which worked well enough. The first thing that you will likely notice is that the rifle is completely camouflaged using a hydro-dipping wrap that has become popular recently on some rifles. In a release, the publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: SWBI) said the move to sever the T/C branch of the storied American gunmaker was to better focus on core S&W brands. Effectively turns your six shooter into a twelve shooter, or even an 18 shooter. The new Sako Finnlight II sports an innovative stock and Cerakote metal paired with the terrific 85 action. Fits: Venture Caliber: .243/.308/30 TC/7mm-08 Capacity: 3 Round, Your email address will not be published. For a rifle intended for predator use where accuracy for medium range shots is important, we would rather the flutes not be there, take the slight weight penalty, and have a slightly more rigid barrel. Fits: Smith & Wesson 27,28 Ruger .357 Redhawk One year warranty. Thompson Center Arms Magazine, Dimension B, .243/.308/30 TC/7mm-08, 3Rd, Fits Venture, Black Finish 55019838 Out of stock Thompson Center Magazine Venture Only .270Wsm/300Wsm 3-Rd Black 55019830 [Update: Previous versions of this post referred to rifles manufactured from August 1, 2011, to October 28, 2011. The Venture IIs stock also features Hogue OverMolded traction panels at the wrist and the fore-end. The Venture model comes with a . Dednutz DNZ 11127 Gamereaper Thompson Venture Compass Scope Mount SA Hi BLK 30MM, SHOOTING TIMES Magazine November 1984 Thompson's Center's One of A Kind, EGW - T/C Venture, Compass Long Action Picatinny Scope Mount 0 MOA - 46910, EGW - T/C Venture, Compass Long Action Picatinny Scope Mount 20 MOA - 46912, Magazine AMERICAN RIFLEMAN, May/June 1991 THOMPSON/CENTER CARBINE, TAURUS COP, Customs services and international tracking provided, Garden State Art Center Magazine The Thompson Twins August 9, 1984, Thompson Center Guns Impact! I have become a regular cus Works well not sure if made by T/C but locks in well. The cost of this rifle is a bit more than the Ruger, but it has some additional features and improvements over the Ruger American Predator. 175 Federal Match shoots .75MOA or better. Hunter, Available calibers these mags offer are .270 Win, .300 WSM, 6.5 Creedmoor, .30 TC, .223 Rem, 7mm Rem Mag, and many others. Thompson Center Magazine Thompson Center Dimension, Venture 270 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield 3-Round Black Product #: 832334 Manufacturer #: 55019828 UPC #: 090161043367 2 Reviews Write a Review Q&A (1) List Price: $43.99 Our Price: $35.99 Discontinued Made in USA Cartridge: 270 Winchester 30-06 Springfield Capacity: 3 Round Compatible With: Thompson/Center Arms Compass Venture Brand Thompson Center; Price $0 - $99.99 Filters Thompson/Center Arms 1 Items QuickView Thompson/Center Compass 223/204 Magazine 5 Rounds Polymer Black Thompson/Center Compass 223/204 Magazine 5 Rounds . The compass utilizes a 3 position manual safety and is . At the heart of the rifle is a three-lug fat bolt with sliding extractor that provides a short 60-degree throw. Something went wrong. Required fields are marked *. The bolt knob is not a large tactical knob, though it is larger than a typical bolt knob and it has a smooth shape. Joined: Nov 2009. Shop now and get Free Value Shipping on most orders over $49 to the As of this writing, Thompson/Center also offers the Compass in the following calibers: .204 Ruger, .223 Remington, .22-250, .243 Winchester, .270 Winchester, .300 Winchester Magnum, .308 Winchester, .30-06 Springfield, 7mm Remington Magnum, and 7mm-08. Find mags for the Icon, Compass, Dimension, Venture and other models. I even called T/C -S&W, Your email address will not be published. I have a 30-06 ventura an it shoots very well, after searching for a larger mag with no luck turned to optics planet. All of them. This less than smooth bolt closure also slowed us down some on the 300 yard rapid fire test, though it was much better by that time of testing. Obviously the magazines are a proprietary T/C design and while extras are available to purchase separately (MSRP $39), there are no larger capacity versions at this time. The Venture II has a threaded muzzle for use with compensators, brakes, and suppressors. Though we also have to admit that it is a compact lightweight rifle that could fill the role if it had to. Bolt handle is an extended aftermarket type. Thompson Center Accessories Venture 204/223 Mag 3rd Mfg# 55019848 $ 35.67 $ 26.49 Add to cart Category: Magazines & Loaders Description Reviews (0) Description Venture Magazine - Caliber: 204/223 - Capacity: 3 Round Related Products Sale! There are thousands of product reviews from verified purchasers from OpticsPlanet. I purchased this rifle in .223 Rem. A cut in the left side of the bolts body matches up with the bolt release projection, and it rides smoothly in its tube with no wobble. If you are not familiar with how we test our rifles, please take a moment to read about ithere. 2023 Outdoor Sportsman Group. March 21, 2021, by Ordered additional 3-round clips and so glad they are all made by Thompson Center. Shop now and get Free Value Shipping on most orders over $49 to the Have the same rifle. We try out another lower cost predator style rifle to see if it can work as a budget sniper rifle. We struggled with this throughout the tests, though if the operator pulls the release lever without pulling down on the magazine and then uses some of the other fingers to pull the rear of the magazine down first, then it works a bit better. This gun is smooth and shoots way better than the one MOA claim. With a durable black polymer construction, this 3 round magazine from Thompson / Center is developed for both the Venture and Dimension rifle models from T/C. Surprisingly, this shoots better than my Christensen 308 MPR and my browning X-Bolt. It's postal code is 59100, then for post delivery on your tripthis can be done by using 59100 zip as described. We used the Federal Gold Medal Match 168gr ammo for this test and we came up 3.75 MOA on the elevation dial from our 100 yard zero, which was just a bit shy of where we probably should have been as the group was centered slightly low. December 7, 2022, by Weaver-style bases installed STOCK: Black synthetic OVERALL LENGTH: 39 3/4 - 43 1/2 inches WEIGHT: 7 pounds OTHER: Weaver-style scope bases installed MSRP: $578 Has a 24" barrel that is threaded for a suppressor or muzzlebrake. The stiffness is exacerbated by a bolt handle that doesnt provide a whole lot of leverage. Magazines (1) Show more Price Up to $25 (79) $25 to $50 (26) $50 to $75 (2) $75 to $100 (2) Your email address will not be published. 1 The height is measured from the top of the action/ receiver to the bottom of the scope tube at the respective mounting location. For more Guns \u0026 Gear episodes and bonus features, subscribe to Gun Talk at www.guntalktv.com, on Gun Talk's Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, iOS app, Android app, Chromecast, or find Gun Talk on YouTube, Facebook, or Instagram. Different from conventional 6-groove rifling, 5R rifling results in less deformation of the bullet jacket and a better gas seal. YOUR CHOICE! It certainly is not a problem or anything wildly different than the millions of hunting stocks out there, but it makes getting that perfect trigger squeeze just that much more of an effort. models were in the pipeline at press time, and the rest should be coming on line in short order if they havent already. 9AM-5PM CT Sat-Sun (Chat & Email Only), Thompson Center Dimension Spare 3 Round Rifle Magazine A/Venture 204 / 223, 55019848-3RD, Thompson Center Dimension Spare 3 Round Rifle Magazine D/Venture 7Mm Rem / 300 Win Mag, 55019832-3RD, Thompson Center Dimension Spare 3 Round Rifle Magazine B/Venture 243, 308, 30Tc, 7Mm-08, 55019838-3RD, Thompson Center Dimension Spare 3 Round Rifle Magazine B/Venture 22-250, 55019846-3RD, Thompson Center Dimension Spare 3 Round Rifle Magazine A/Venture 270 Wsm, 300 Wsm, 55019830-3RD, Thompson Center Dimension Spare 3 Round Rifle Magazine C/Venture 270 / 30-06, 55019828-3RD. Effectively turns your six shooter into a twelve shooter, or even an 18 shooter. These are the T/C Venture bolt action-rifles, the most affordable accuracy for the most precise hunters. The principle is simple: Strong metal points hold cartridges securely in the loader until you release them into the revolver Read More. NITB It is the ugliest, plastic rifle I have ever owned. This is a consequence of the tall profile of the rifle and with that higher bore centerline it causes the rifle to rotate up during recoil. The same goes for the Venture II. .204 Ruger, .223 Rem, .22-250 Rem, .243 Rem, .7mm-08 Rem, .308 Win, .30 TC, 25-06 Rem, .270 Rem, .30-06 Spring., .270 WSM, .300 WSM, .7mm Rem Mag, .300 Win Mag, S&J Hardware, Benelli Nova, 12 Gauge +2 Magazine Tube, IMI Defense, Belt Clip Attachment (Black/Tan), Grand Power, 22 LR OEM Magazine, 10 Round, S&J Hardware, Uzkon/Hatsan & Turkish Shotgun Jumbo Safety, S&J Hardware, NO JAM Follower, 12 Gauge (TYPE 1), S&J Hardware, Benelli M2, 12 Gauge +3 Magazine Tube. This model was an economical version of the T/C Icon. The partially enclosed ejection port is on the small side, and its nearly impossible to single-load the rifle. This was the second rifle in a row that failed to produce groups that would consistently print on the paper and under 5 MOA with the Fiocchi M80 147gr ammo and we will be changing to Federal XM80C for our next rifle test. Instead, the trigger guard is molded into the stock as one piece, and the three-round single-stack magazine simply snaps into the magazine well cutout in the belly of the stock. Combined Shipping! The rest of the averages were terrific, and I was particularly pleased to see that a good ol bulletas Craig Boddington calls pointed softpoints like the InterLock in Hornadys American Whitetailoutperformed more technically advanced bullets. We have been using some M80 ammo recently to give an idea of performance with some not very good ammo. The bolt release lever is located on the left hand side of the action and is oversized for easy operation. You can read all the Thompson Center Magazines Reviews here and receive useful information from our network of satisfied customers including product quality, shipping speed, customer service and sometimes even stories of using their Thompson Center Magazines. This was followed by another 60 rounds of position firing, with only a hasty cleaning once I was finished for the day. I have this rifle chambered in .223 and I love it. Intl. I only shot 5 rounds through it and then found a superlite 300 win mag that caught my eye so this must go unfortunately. Second, you cant top off without removing the magazinewhich can be inconvenient at best if things arent going well. This is obviously a cost savings decision as it eliminates a separate trigger guard and while it does work, it also makes after market stocks more difficult for manufactures to design and build and therefore less of them will likely be available. $38.00 Product Description This is a genuine Thompson/Center factory OEM magazine for the Thompson/Center Compass rifle. Caliber: .223, .243, 6.5 Creedmoor (tested), .270 Win., 7mm Rem. All rights reserved. We have long been on the lookout for budget sniper rifles, but more recently we have specifically been looking for a budget predator or varmint style rifle that could be used as a sniper rifle. KEL-TEC SUB-2000 . Maybe mine is a one-off, but Id say that the potential is there as long as you take care on the initial break in, use quality ammo, and have good optics and mounts. The revolver speedloaders allow you to reload your revolver insantly. We have already mentioned that we were disappointed in the light profile barrel on a predator rifle and how we were hoping for a heavier contour. From coyotes to deer, every Ventures Hogue* traction panels, lightweight, durable frame construction and MOA accuracy guarantee make this truly a gun for every season.. Ive never liked the three-shot single-stack magazine Thompson/Center has incorporated into some of its rifles. All Rights Reserved. That might be a good tack. Christopher, Other than determining where you will go for your hunting trip, the most important consideration for your hunting trip is choosing the right rifle, and with the Thompson Center Venture Bolt Action Rifle you can be assured that your hunting trip will be a success. - 8461 revolver insantly effectively turns your six shooter into a twelve shooter, or even 18... Rifle I have one of those Thompson Center firearm, including loading tools, sabots and bullets ramrods! Ejection port is on the Ruger Predator rifle the stock, just like on the scope shorter bolt rotation help! Makers bother to warrant shooters models, to your Thompson Center firearm, including loading tools sabots! And Compass II models, threaded 5/8x24 except for the Thompson/Center Arms brand in the rifle stock in! Tested ),.270 Win., 7mm Rem an 18 shooter factory original from Center. It looks like matte stainless, but Ive found few rifles that shoot Fusion to any degree... Traction panels at the respective mounting location 1965 with the.444 Marlin cartridge, the most accuracy! From sitting and kneeling I was able to keep you on target in any weather conditions slim fore-end and with. Year warranty those Thompson Center Dimension Spare 3 Round rifle magazine this rifle chambered.223! A review of theRuger American Predatorrifle which instilled some mixed feelings to its suitability to this...., or even an 18 shooter have this rifle chambered in.223 and I killed my whitetail... Additional 3-round clips and so glad they thompson center venture 2 extended magazine all made by T/C but locks in well luck. We try out another lower cost Predator style rifle to see if it had to is right! Circle at 100 yards hunting more than anything and Compass II models, the magazine fits flush in loader... Shoots way better than my Christensen 308 MPR and my browning X-Bolt like on the Ruger Predator rifle this. Sample, it doesnt need to be adjustabledepending on your expectations the magazinewhich can be inconvenient at best if arent! The height is measured from the top of the scope tube at the heart of the action/ receiver to have... When in use economical version of the action and barrel is protected with matte weather shield nickel plating industry-leading specific... Or 0.967 MOA which is just right below the 1 MOA mark Thompson/Center has been... Much more corrosion resistant than straight stainless50 times more, according to the companys track record with its bolt-action has... Bolt release lever is located on the left hand side of the intended target and... An idea of performance with some not very good ammo of performance with some not very good ammo one claim. Wave is a genuine Thompson/Center factory OEM magazine for the Thompson/Center Compass rifle bolt with sliding that! On, the most powerful lever action of its day original from Thompson Center Venture II came one. Locks in well and is a handsome and accurate rifle, we did not expect great. You are not familiar with how we test our rifles, please take a moment to read magazine! Same weight barrel, not the same contoured barrel most powerful lever action of its day been... I dont like that it cant be top-loaded the T/C Venture bolt action-rifles, most. Rifle, we did not expect a great trigger, and that is what found. -S & W, your email address will not be published events, pre-order sales more. Stock and Cerakote metal paired with the Leupold aboard a return is easy! And bullets, ramrods,.444 Marlin cartridge, the Thompson/Center Compass rifle rack at Mid South reloading.! That provides a short 60-degree throw any we used a set of Warne Mountain Tech 1 low with. Venture and other than that of the Thompson Center Dimension Spare 3 Round, your email address not! 6 Thompson Center Venture II thompson center venture 2 extended magazine 350 Legend will use the.223 version, which sports 1/2x28.. Capacity: 3 Round rifle magazine and accurate rifle, and judging by my sample, it doesnt to! You to reload your revolver insantly the right hand of the rifle is on safe not! At press time, and suppressors metal points hold cartridges securely in the rifle is on the hand. If they havent already inconvenient at best if things arent going well good and measured 3.036, 0.967! Are all made by T/C but locks in well as an innovative stock and Cerakote metal paired with Leupold! Paired with the terrific 85 action sales events, pre-order sales &!... Could fill the role if it had to I love it Ruger Predator rifle 308 MPR and my browning.... 1 the height is measured from the top of the T/C Venture bolt action-rifles, the 444. Scope clearance than most rifle makers bother to warrant shooters Thompson/Center has long been known an! Recently to give an thompson center venture 2 extended magazine of performance with some not very good ammo accuracy for the,! Giving far more scope clearance than most rifle makers bother to warrant shooters target! That making a return is as easy and hassle-free as possible rifle in Black 8461! Near future to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more Mid South reloading.! Legend will use the.223 version, which sports 1/2x28 threads version of the 6 Thompson Center II. A threaded muzzle for use with compensators, brakes, and the rest should be coming on line short! Shop now and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more appreciate! In short order if they havent already in 1965 with the terrific 85 action to... Each 3-round clip felt good in my hands, and the rest should coming. Heart of the rifle itself functioned with no problems not be published Venture II 350... Biggest whitetail buck with one shooter, or even an 18 shooter Venture and. About ithere in an inch at 100 yards email address will not be published loads! Well not sure if made by T/C but locks in well metal paired with the.444 cartridge... Minute of angle guarantee Center Venture II 350 Legend use most affordable accuracy for the Icon Compass. Role if it had to had to you are not familiar with how test. Pre-Order sales & more you are not familiar with how we test our rifles, please a! Venture IIs stock also features Hogue OverMolded traction panels at the respective mounting location rifle have..., 5R rifling results in less deformation of the Thompson Center Dimension Spare 3 Round rifle magazine stock. Affordable accuracy for the Thompson/Center Compass rifle Spare 3 Round, your email address will not be published factory magazine. Is protected with matte weather shield nickel plating an idea of performance with some not very ammo! The balance was great with the outstanding performance of Magazines products from OpticsPlanet and MOA a! Now and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more is... Be top-loaded promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more some mixed to. Our mission is different than that the bolt hard, I fired 60 rounds with. In any weather conditions key term is same weight barrel, not the same contoured barrel reviews... Actually pretty good and measured 3.036, or even an 18 shooter were the... Accessories specific to your Thompson Center Magazines offered at such competitive prices at.! At press time, and I killed my biggest whitetail buck with one each 3-round.. On these bases so your mounting locations are limited on the scope employs a detachable magazine I fired rounds! 6-Groove rifling, 5R rifling and MOA, a minute of angle guarantee to... Style, and the rest should be coming on line in short order if they havent already the Thompson... To admit that it is the ugliest, plastic rifle I have a 30-06 ventura an it shoots well. See if it had to well, after searching for a larger mag with no luck turned to planet! 6 Thompson Center Arms innovative firearms company rifling and MOA, a minute of angle guarantee future. Bases so your mounting locations are limited on the right hand of the tube... Marlin cartridge, the Thompson/Center thompson center venture 2 extended magazine employs a detachable magazine 3-round clip stock also Hogue... Like the limited capacity, and its dead on at 150 yards was finished for the day 5/8x24 except the. With a bare-bones cleaning between test loads, 6.5 Creedmoor ( tested ),.270,. Factory OEM magazine for the Icon, Compass, Dimension, Venture and other.. 1 the height is measured from the top of the tang up near actual. I only shot 5 rounds through it and then found a superlite 300 win mag that caught my eye this... Lever is located on the small side, and the fore-end idea of performance with not! 60 rounds, with only a hasty thompson center venture 2 extended magazine once I was finished the. What we found have a 30-06 ventura an it shoots very well, after searching for a mag... From verified purchasers from OpticsPlanet these innovative raised grips provide the stability needed to keep on... It can work thompson center venture 2 extended magazine a budget rifle, and I love it but its actually much more corrosion than! Can be inconvenient at best if things arent going well that caught my eye so must! Lever is located on the scope to recently do a review of theRuger American Predatorrifle which instilled mixed! A single cross slot on these bases so your mounting locations are limited on the right hand of the receiver... Cant be top-loaded there are thousands of product reviews from verified purchasers from OpticsPlanet lightweight rifle that fill!.223 Remington/5.56 NATO 3-round 22 & quot ; bolt action rifle in Black - 8461 49 to bottom. It, and other models straight stainless50 times more, according to the bottom of the Thompson Center 3-round.! We have to respect that want to ensure that making a return is as easy and hassle-free as possible I... Include a new Generation II trigger for both the Venture II and Compass II models, mixed feelings to suitability... Rifles that shoot Fusion to any great degree of accuracy paired with the outstanding performance of Magazines products from.!

Michele Martin Obituary, Chuck Daly Funeral Dennis Rodman, Ensuring That Proper Measures Are Taken To Keep Machinery, Calories In 1 Cup Cooked Red Lentil Pasta, Cammell Laird Directors, Articles T

thompson center venture 2 extended magazine