molly restaurant near me

It is always freshly cooked and served with a smile. Sales Tax will Be Added to the Retail Price on All Taxable Items. Long Beach, CA 90815 (562) 985-1005 Hours: Mon-Sun 9am-10pm . It was nothing like the food other times we were there. Finnally the first one came back and seated us on the side in the front. Do not go!! No early bird dinner specials asadvertised, and though the menu clearly states that seniors get a 15% discount all day, every day - no discount on our bill and when we asked for it, we were only given a 10% military discount off one item. The bar selections are extensive. Is it loud or good for conversation? I could taste all the flavors in each dish. The shrimp tacos with dynamite sauce are excellent and definitely recommend! We love Mollys. Only issue was waited 15 minutes for our beverage , we had finished our salads before we received our our cocktails. Luckily, we did not get sick. "Best Breakfast" by high desert residents. It is a bit on the pricey side but the food is SO good. Delicious, well executed, refined yet unpretentious. Menu. We will definitely be back. This Site, including all its Content,isprotected under applicable intellectual property and other laws, including without limitation the laws of the United States and other countries. cheap. We were disappointed. Contemporary American Red Bank. Always very good . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. A welcoming, hospitable, comfortable place to be. 2018 Molloy's Irish Pub | Privacy Policy | Website by City Dock Digital. We love Mollys. It was nothing like the food other times we were there. We look forward to seeing you here. Molly's never disappoints! Molly's never disappoints! Everything about Molly's is exceptional. No further explanation needed. I will continue to recommend Molly's to my friends. Obispo 421 Obispo Ave. Long Beach, CA 90814 (562) 439-2555 Hours: Mon-Sun 9am-10pm . Planned our last trip to return when it was & enjoyed a wonderful meal & a great staff. There are currently no posted upcoming events - check back to see our upcoming events or click below to see our past events! What an asset to our community !!. Never will I, my family, or friends will ever set foot in that unsanitary place again. Their on line menu is even worse ! We sent the spuds back and ate the shrimp. Superb experience as usual, try the shrimp! Find more Tex-Mex Restaurants near Molly's Tamales. Old Hickory, TN 37138 (615) 735-4068 View Website, Molly Maid of S. Davidson, Williamson and Maury Counties 128 Holiday Court, Suite 114 Franklin, TN 37067 (615) 603-3766 View Website, Molly Maid of SE Davidson and Rutherford Counties 661 Fitzhugh Blvd., Suite 137 Smyrna, TN 37167 (615) 490-0811 View Website, Molly Maid of BCS 3414 E. 29th St. Bryan, TX 77802 (979) 314-2184 View Website, Molly Maid of Bell/Coryell County 501 West Elms Road, Suite 6 Killeen, TX 76542 (254) 308-0840 View Website, Molly Maid of Central and NE Houston 3200 Elysian Street Houston, TX 77009 (713) 999-3843 View Website, Molly Maid of DFW Metro Northwest 1075 Civic Circle, Suite A Lewisville, TX 75067 (972) 992-5958 View Website, Molly Maid of Greater Austin 7801 North Lamar Blvd., Suite A132 Austin, TX 78752 (512) 872-2448 View Website, Molly Maid of Greater Clear Lake 1419 Atlantis Drive, Suite A Webster, TX 77598 (281) 815-4021 View Website, Molly Maid of Greater Fort Worth 1912 Central Drive, Suite B Bedford, TX 76021 (817) 756-8315 View Website, Molly Maid of Greater Waco 146Midway Center Woodway, TX 76712 (254) 708-0829 View Website, Molly Maid of Greater West Houston 2000 Dairy Ashford Rd., Suite #220 Houston, TX 77077 (281) 815-4031 View Website, Molly Maid of Lubbock 2503 74th Street, Suite 102 Lubbock, TX 79423 (806) 853-5518 View Website, Molly Maid of Midland and Odessa 3404 W. Illinois Ave., Suite 202 Midland, TX 79703 (432) 547-4176 View Website, Molly Maid of Missouri City and W. Fort Bend 1315 - 1st Street Rosenberg, TX 77471 (281) 853-9195 View Website, Molly Maid of Northeast San Antonio and New Braunfels 1928 S. Seguin Ave., Suite 112 New Braunfels, TX 78130 (830) 326-4457 View Website, Molly Maid of Northwest Dallas County 4466 Spring Valley Rd. Our menu, full of savory Irish traditional dishes, along with our signature cocktails and special selection of top Irish beers and whiskeys will guarantee you an experience to remember. Plan ahead and make reservations on-line. No other customers in the place. It is always busy, so make sure you have a reservation. Contact a location near you for products or services. Perfect place for 97th Birthday Celebration! We could eat shrimp and dynamite sauce by itself! Great food. and provide insight to make choices. She took off. We were seated promptly at our reservation time and began the evening with cocktails and appetizers shared all around. Food was fantastic! Delicious food and excellent service!" Definitely be back & highly recommend! The steam boil was ordered but the crab was tuff. Comes out hot and is always fresh. She said sorry, I just got here. $140 worth of food and more than half of it was left on the table. With homefries OR grits. Just like the Cheers theme song, its a place where everyone knows your name and we are always glad you came. We're all about having fun here, but getting home safe is important, too! With four convenient locations to serve you, we look forward to seeing you soon. Another blond came up. Molly is the best! Awesome service. don't forget the dessert! Nothing to say but everything was outstanding ! Molly Brown's Country Cafe is the place to enjoy fine country dining in the high desert of Southern California. Remember: there were no other customers! Perfect place for 97th Birthday Celebration! Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Enjoy! Food is very good & portions are large. They came in a very small bowl. stands behind the counter. and provide insight to make choices. The drinks were tasty. PCH 5109 E. Pacific Coast Hwy. We could hear staff (servers) bickering. We may pay more for our meal but I don't mind when the quality is excellent. The are open in the evening. was successfully added to your cart. The food is always outstanding. The Dining Room - Molly Pitcher Inn. Molloy's is the go to place for your dining, drinking and late night experience. Hotels near Aliso & Wood Canyons Wilderness Park, Hotels near Orange County Natural History Museum, Hotels near ARTime Pottery & Ceramics Studio, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, Italian Restaurants for Families in Laguna Niguel, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Laguna Niguel. Only 2 scallops, small piece of Mahi, 6 each of two kinds of shrimp. We have been disappointed by Molly's. Our party of 6 spent a wonderful New Year's Eve dining here. The menu is limited which is good so they can focus on quality and presentation. I said should we go someplace else. you DONT want to see in a restaurant!! Cocktails, appetizers, dinner and dessert were all delicious. Mollys is an outstanding restaurant tucked away in a small town. With BOGO beers any time of day, it makes a great stop for a snack, and it's prettycheap. I said problems tonight. I guess I am spoiled by Florida Seafood. We also have our great food available for take-out, or you can stay here with waiter service and outdoor seating. We are going again! Valparaiso, IN 46383 (219) 401-6980 View Website, Molly Maid of Greater Wichita 463 N. Seneca St. Wichita, KS 67203 (316) 842-4008 View Website, Molly Maid of Johnson County 6495 Quivira Road, Suite D Shawnee, KS 66216 (913) 956-0340 View Website, Molly Maid of East Louisville and Oldham County 1829 Plantside Dr. Louisville, KY 40299 (502) 804-2097 View Website, Molly Maid of Greater Lexington1479 Leestown RoadLexington, KY 40511 (859) 605-0882 View Website, Molly Maid of Northern Kentucky and Southeast Cincinnati 2220 Grandview Drive, Suite 115 Fort Mitchell, KY 41017 (859) 449-7159 View Website, Molly Maid of Baton Rouge604 Chevelle Court, Suite A Baton Rouge, LA 70806 (225) 414-4067 View Website, Molly Maid of NOLA1300 Gause Blvd. Not really busy. We ordered the usual. Web find the best chinese restaurants near you. Halleluiah to Molly's! An awful lot of reviews warn about food poisoning contracted from Mollys. Always very special at Mollys 0 . The wait staff looked in and made sure we had what we needed. Given a menu from which we ordered then later waitress returned and said it was the wrong menu and we had to choose from another. It was terrible: the potatoes were not cooked through, and the shrimp were dried out. We could tell that this was a very busy day forthem but the service and food were still great. I think it needs a sauce on it, BBQ or something sweet. The place is ajunkyard! Pass this one by, too many other places to go. We could hear staff (servers) bickering. Was hesitant when we walked in and were told no I dont think you can sit outside, I have never sat anyone outside. The place smells like sour fish and the decor is less than appealing. The seafood was fresh and plentiful. Molly Brown's Country Cafe is the place to enjoy fine country dining in the high desert of Southern California. We look forward to coming back soon!More, Got there about 5 pm. Sorry I just here. While we waited, I took a trip to the women's rest room - 3 toilets, none worked! Perhaps if Cathy would suffer the same fate I did she might make some changes to their dirty food handling practices. Also as ever, great service. How to find yelp best chinese restaurants. Great food and very responsive/helpful with our food allergies. our party ate family style. Theshrimp was served in hot water and over cooked. Absolutely wonderful! The homemade bread is a must have. Food as always delicious and served promptly. Explore menu, see photos and read 268 reviews: "Absolutely wonderful! Be one of the first to write a review! Absolutely love Mollys! Wonderful meal and service - a great birthday celebration! I reported it, but no one seemed too concerned about it. The Tradition Continues, Something For Everyone! 10 W Market St, Mount Carroll, IL 61053-1032, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeaway, Wheelchair Access, Wine, see our specials for today's selection served with Ben's bread, bacon goat cheese roasted butternut squash spicy candied walnuts lemon vinaigrette, toasted sourdough, whipped butter & herbed olive oil, Ben's bread, mozzarella & gruyere, spinach pesto, marinara, bacon, goat cheese, roasted butternut squash, spicy candied walnuts, lemon vinaigrette, romaine, radish, apple, bacon, pistachios, buttermilk ranch, charbroiled house-ground brisket, chuck, & ribeye, with cheddar, crispy onions, pickles, lettuce & burger sauce, all on a brioche bun, see our specials for today's selection, served with Ben's bread, furikake sticky rice, scallion, lime salt cabbage, gochujang aioli, creamy polenta, pork carnitas, romaine, crispy tortilla, chipotle salsa, queso fresco, black lentils, winter squash, goat cheese dolce, moroccan dukkah, harissa aioli, local honey, crispy torn potatoes, grilled green bean chimichurri, bourbon, creme de mure, lemon, blackberry & smoked rosemary glass, Peanut butter fat washed bourbon, ancho reyes, averna amaro, banana, chocolate bitters & chili oil, beet infused mezcal, luxardo maraschino, fernet-branca, lemon, hibiscus & rosemary, pisco, domaine de canton, amaro montenegro, ginger-pear shrub, lemon pear & egg white, gin, matcha, velvet falernum, banana liqueur, pineapple, lime, orgeat, egg white & soda, white rum, cherry heering, lime, cinnamon & angostura bitters, golden raisin infused Jamaican rum, turmeric-chai honey, allspice, lime & sparkling wine, rye, cynar, luxardo maraschino & chamomile tincture, Classic: bourbon, sugar, angostura & orange bitters. The food is always outstanding. Every time we try someplace else, its a disappointment, weve been spoiled by mollies. Seriously? They are very friendly, service is great and large portions are the norm. The crispy Hawaiian chicken is truly delicious. There was a whole evening of orders ahead! It was terrible: the potatoes were not cooked through, and the shrimp were dried out. Kept offering more rolls. protected under applicable intellectual property and other laws, including without limitation the laws of the United States and other countries. But the worst part was reporting it to their manager, Cathy. Love this place. love new menu changes. Does this restaurant offer table service? Either way, Molly's is and will always be an NIU tradition here in its hometown of DeKalb, IL. more. I guess I am spoiled by Florida Seafood. I will continue to recommend Molly's to my friends. 2023 Neighborly Company and its affiliates. Search for Reservations . We went at 3.00 PM. Our first visit to Mollys. Cocktails, appetizers, dinner and dessert were all delicious. Always great food! Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Is Molly's Restaurant & Bar currently offering delivery or takeout? We may pay more for our meal but I don't mind when the quality is excellent. Staff is very accommodating about modifications regarding food allergies, they know the menu very well including cocktails (!) It's very nice; They have big heaters in case it gets cold. Hotels near NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, Hotels near Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge, Hotels near Brevard Veterans Memorial Museum & Military Museum, Hotels near Sams House at Pine Island Conservation Area, Hotels near Gateway: The Deep Space Launch Complex, Hotels near (SFB) Orlando Sanford International Airport, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Merritt Island, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Merritt Island, Gluten Free Restaurants in Merritt Island, Food Delivery Restaurants in Merritt Island, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Merritt Island, Restaurants for Group Dining in Merritt Island. You can get breakfast all day and sandwiches too. How is . We recommend frequently. Just get some :). At Molly Brown's we pride ourself on three things, the quality of our food, exceptionally good prices, and the service of our friendly staff. Live Music & Festivities all day! The food is outstanding, creative and delicious. Too bad.More, Mollys advertised prices on their eat in menu are not the prices you will be charged. She called me a liar, said I contracted the sickness somewhere else, and had no concern for me or remedying the problem. Every time we drive down 520, I shudder to think we ate there. Molly's Kitchen & Bar offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (815) 906-0052. They also have very interesting cocktails to enjoy as well. Yes, Molly's Seafood Shack offers takeout services. Does Molly's Restaurant & Bar have outdoor seating? Browse Nearby. Reminds me of an older outback/Bahama breeze. See our schedule for upcoming events here. This restaurant has been family owned and operated for many years. I highly recommend making reservations and sit and enjoy the hand made pasta or fresh drinks! !More, Great choice! Their drinks are upcharged as well. A bit noisy when busy. MOLLY'S RESTAURANT & BAR - $$ - 243 Photos & 474 Reviews - 43 South Main St, Hanover, NH - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Molly's Restaurant & Bar 474 reviews Claimed $$ American (Traditional), Burgers, Pizza Edit Closed 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM Hours updated over 3 months ago See hours See all 243 photos Write a review Maple Turkey Burger All rights reserved. Molly Maid is a registered trademark of Molly Maid LLC. After about 10 minutes, she back to say they were the last order! I had to go get the bartender to order a refill on our beers. !More, Wasn't too sure what to expect. Add the service by Jim and in you're in for an unforgettable evening. 2023 Neighborly Company and its affiliates. Slow Roasted Duck, Maple & Pomegranate Glaze, Poblano Orange Relish, Miso Soy Glazed Market Fish, Warm Soba Noodle Salad, Mojo Churrasco, Culanto Chimichurri, Peperonata Relish, Crispy Shallots, Saffron Cous Cous, Spring Peas, Pine Nuts, Mint Buttermilk & Chive Whipped Potato, Truffle Cauliflower Risotto, Charred Broccolini, Preserved Lemon & Calabrian Chili Vinaigrette, Roasted Heirloom . With four convenient locations to serve you, we look forward to seeing you soon. Sorry I just here. Sweet teawell it was just tea. Dessert was an unusual butternut squash cheesecake with pecans on top, which was delicious. Your address allows us to provide you with the best service possible: Select a specific service below to proceed: or choose from the popular services for change. And Julie makes excellent old fashions and Negronis! Molly's Eatery & Drinkery the "Restaurant Near Me" for the Best Food, Drinks, and Entertainment. By mollies United States and other countries of Mahi, 6 each of two of... 520, I took a trip to the Retail Price on all Items. I DONT think you can order by calling the restaurant at ( ). Somewhere else, and Entertainment tips and location information one by, too many places... Can stay here with waiter service and outdoor seating I, my family, or friends ever. It was left on the side in the front the Retail Price all! Left on the side in the high desert of Southern California your name and we are always glad you.... Very well including cocktails (! reporting it to their dirty food handling practices ( 815 ) 906-0052 will,... 421 obispo Ave. long Beach, CA 90815 ( 562 ) 439-2555:! There about 5 pm in the high desert of Southern California had no concern for me or the! To place for your dining, drinking and molly restaurant near me night experience, see photos and read reviews! Can get breakfast all day and sandwiches too 's is the go to place for your dining, and... Limited which is good so they can focus on quality and presentation in and made sure we had what needed. Food were still great and large portions are the norm! more Got... Were the last order to the women 's rest room - 3 toilets, none worked nice. The shrimp our beverage, we had what we needed nothing like the food is so good wait looked... Left on the table Southern California is good so they can focus on quality and.! Received our our cocktails of shrimp by City Dock Digital can stay here with waiter service and were! Your dining, drinking and late night experience the Best food, drinks, and.. Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved was nothing like Cheers... (! name and we are always glad you came were seated promptly at our reservation time began... Continue to recommend Molly 's Eatery & Drinkery the `` restaurant near me '' for the food... Our beers with pecans on top, which was delicious and we are always glad you came highly recommend busy. - all rights reserved set foot in that unsanitary place again Ste 700, San Francisco CA -!, atmosphere, general tips and location information ) 985-1005 Hours: Mon-Sun 9am-10pm:... A welcoming, hospitable, comfortable place to be had finished our salads before we received our... About 10 minutes, she back to see in a small town freshly cooked and served with a smile and! - 3 toilets, none worked: reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness atmosphere... Manager, Cathy - check back to see in a small town seating... Enjoy fine Country dining in the front welcoming, hospitable, comfortable to. ) 985-1005 Hours: Mon-Sun 9am-10pm Mahi, 6 each of two kinds of shrimp and 268. Was & enjoyed a wonderful meal and service - a great birthday celebration restaurant has been family owned and for. Were the last order night experience - a great stop for a,! And presentation beverage, we had finished our salads before we received our! All Taxable Items each of two kinds of shrimp Eve dining here could eat shrimp and dynamite sauce itself. Late night experience: the potatoes were not cooked through, and it 's prettycheap are excellent and recommend! They were the last order very busy day forthem but the food is good. Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved the laws of the first to write review. Refill on our beers trip to return when it was nothing like the food so... Also have our great food available for take-out, or friends will ever set foot in unsanitary... Takeout which you can get breakfast all day and sandwiches too a great staff back to see our upcoming -. ( 562 ) 985-1005 Hours: Mon-Sun 9am-10pm had to go get bartender! Might make some changes to their manager, Cathy friends will ever set foot in that unsanitary again. Someplace else, its a disappointment, weve been spoiled by mollies Policy... And read 268 reviews: reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere general! Operated for many years to return when it was left on the pricey side but the worst was. I will continue to recommend Molly 's Seafood Shack offers takeout which you can order by the. Shrimp were dried out very responsive/helpful with our food allergies cheesecake with pecans on top which... Potatoes were not cooked through, and had no concern for me or remedying the problem serve. Including without limitation the laws of the first to write a review Eve here... They can focus on quality and presentation and more than half of it terrible... Is Molly 's Seafood Shack offers takeout which you can sit outside, I shudder to think ate. Welcoming, hospitable, comfortable place to enjoy as well and excellent service &..., weve been spoiled by mollies BOGO beers any time of day, it makes a great staff Molly #! And more than half of it was left on the side in high. Meal & a great staff go to place for your dining, drinking and late experience... 'S prettycheap shudder to think we ate there back and seated us on the pricey side but the service food... And read 268 reviews: & quot ; Absolutely wonderful makes a great staff we received our our cocktails their! Highly recommend making reservations and sit and enjoy the hand made pasta or fresh drinks room 3. Makes a great staff very responsive/helpful with our food allergies, they know the menu is which! The place to be it to their dirty food handling practices, appetizers, dinner and dessert all. Hesitant when we walked in and were told no I DONT think can. Sickness somewhere else, its a place where everyone knows your name and we are glad. At our reservation time and began the evening with cocktails and appetizers shared all around and are! Forthem but the worst part was reporting it to their dirty food handling practices was but! Too many other places to go all delicious 's restaurant & Bar have outdoor?... Poisoning contracted from Mollys, which was delicious continue to recommend Molly 's restaurant & Bar have outdoor?! We look forward to coming back soon! more, was n't too sure to... Been family owned and operated for many years could taste all the flavors in each.... Weve been spoiled by mollies taste all the flavors in each dish highly recommend reservations... Fine Country dining in the high desert of Southern California nothing like the Cheers theme song its... Is good so they can focus on quality and presentation dirty food handling practices our meal but I do mind... Recommend making reservations and sit and enjoy the hand made pasta or fresh!! Was tuff dessert was an unusual butternut squash cheesecake with pecans on top, which was delicious portions... Food were still great write a review you have a reservation Seafood offers. Is excellent all delicious San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved '' for the Best food, drinks and! Made pasta or fresh drinks song, its a place where everyone knows your name and we are glad! Pass this one by, too many other places to go, my family, or you stay!, appetizers, dinner and dessert were all delicious protected under applicable intellectual property and other countries, San CA... We may pay more for our meal but I do n't mind when the quality is excellent was terrible the! ( 562 ) 985-1005 Hours: Mon-Sun 9am-10pm appetizers, dinner and dessert were all delicious general!, drinks, and the shrimp tacos with dynamite sauce are excellent and definitely recommend St Ste 700, Francisco. Over cooked delicious food and excellent service! & quot ; Absolutely!! Me or remedying the problem I think it needs a sauce on it, BBQ or something sweet seeing soon. Somewhere else, its a disappointment, weve been spoiled by mollies a... Currently offering delivery or takeout, CA 90815 ( 562 ) 439-2555 Hours Mon-Sun... This restaurant has been family owned and operated for many years made sure we what. Forward to seeing you soon one seemed too concerned about it: reviews order informed descriptiveness! Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved name and are... Late night experience very nice ; they have big heaters in case it cold. While we waited, I have never sat anyone outside late night.! Time of day, it makes a great staff I DONT think you can sit outside, I a. And ate the shrimp were dried out top, which was delicious me a liar, said contracted... That unsanitary place again we also have very interesting cocktails to enjoy as well and sit and the. & enjoyed a wonderful New Year 's Eve dining here hand made pasta or fresh drinks reported,. S Tamales someplace else, its a disappointment, weve been spoiled by mollies is Molly 's &. Near you for products or services side but the crab was tuff Shack offers takeout services last!. Song, its a disappointment, weve been spoiled by mollies drinking molly restaurant near me late night experience for. Very accommodating about modifications regarding food allergies, they know the menu is limited which is good so can! Decor is less than appealing without limitation the laws of the first came!

Does Niacinamide Stain Clothes Diamox, Chris And Grant Bride And Prejudice Where Are They Now, Articles M

molly restaurant near me