led zeppelin 4 first pressing

Led Zeppelin, or more specifically, Jimmy Page, negotiated their recording contract with Atlantic Records USA; there are several interviews with Page that confirm this business deal. It was always treated with the utmost respect, even at that age. By fluke purchased a Led Zep I with the blue writing, red plum label, superhype credit in mint (jacket and disc) condition at a record swap. Look for an RL in the runout groove (Robert Ludwig). Wish he was as into Zeppelin back then as I am today so there would be more, but just so happens the copy of IV has this same writing on it. This record is easily identified by scanning the I bought a copy of led zeppelin vol 2 that is a Russian press with the album cover in Russian and the label in russian, I bought it at a fair over 25 years ago and paid 30.00 for it Then again, their albums were recorded & mixed so perfectly that even a mediocre vinyl pressing should sound excellent. Album cover: Side One = Whole Lotta Love, What Is and What Should Never Be, The Lemon Song, Thank You; Side Two = Heartbreaker, Living Loving Maid (Shes Just a Woman), Ramble On, Moby Dick, Bring It On Home. Anoraks always welcome here, especially when they give us information like that! The earlier the better, but it won't make a lot of difference. I love the various cover art for LZIV. The UK Plums of III and IV beat the US pressings. I have a mint condition LED ZEPPLIN collection that I am considering to sell. in the early eighties for 20 (I think). Should you buy? not one was more than $13. Hoping all is well. Here is a thread on the various symbols to identify pressing plants: a3/b3 UK cutting of IV is my best favorite. Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Chris Schoen, Mar 15, 2011. I have a copy of Led Zeppelin II pressed in 1982 in Iceland. Although the first UK pressing of 1 is astronomical mint if records are graded properly then VG+ should be quite good to listen to on normal (not audiophile) players. Yes, that helps very much! Anyway, when I got home and played it, it was something completely different on side 2. all my albums are from 1969 to early 80s, all of Zep, Sabbath, Uriah Heep, Floyd, etc and Id like to sell the lot, anywhere in the UK that might buy the entire collection ? Plus $20 bucks - good score. I would love to hear your thoughts on what Im holding on to here. It is the only one that allows me to hear all the guitar parts on Black Dog clearly. My only disappointment is that it doesnt have auto-return, but thats something Im living with. Hi. Actually, the record is described as having "light wear", but really it's only the album cover that shows a little wearthe album itself is near-mint quality. Comparison - 5 different pressings of Led Zeppelins debut album on vinyl - YouTube 0:00 / 11:24 Comparison - 5 different pressings of Led Zeppelins debut album on Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Led Zeppelin - IV 4 INDIA 1st PRESSING PLUM UNIQUE SLEEVE Rare Matrix VERY RARE at the best online prices at eBay! I think your timing was impeccable! I recently purchased an original (US) first year of issue LZ I album, however it didnt include the original paper sleeve for the vinyl. Needless to say the vinyl is in pristine condition, the sleeve has very little wear, just the typical burred corners otherwise outstanding. Even the best copies are not going to sound like the best of their first three LPs. That said, your K40037 is a 1973 reissue. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, The Rolling Stones First Pressing Vinyl Records, Mothership by Led Zeppelin (Record, 2015), Celebration Day by Led Zeppelin (Record, 2013), Lynyrd Skynyrd Street Survivors 180g MOFI MFSL, Robert Plant Carry Fire 2 LP Barnes & Noble Gold Vinyl LED Zeppelin, Iggy Pop W/steve Jones Instinct Vinyl LP Record 1st US Ed. Led Zeppelin Untitled (1971, Gatefold, Vinyl), Led Zeppelin Untitled (1971, PR - Presswell Pressing, Vinyl), Forum Policies, Rules, and Terms of Service. If you want a good vintage pressing of this LP - an early 70's UK pressing would do the job and shouldn't cost the earth - maybe up to 15 tops for a really decent copy. Thank you. Ending Jan 29 at 6:35PM PST 7d 17h. How stupid was I when I was only 16 years old? There are so many manufacturing stages between transferring a tape (whatever its origins) to the final, pressed vinyl. Ill have to check. WebThis label layout identifies the first pressing. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. WebThe Holy Grail of Led Zeppelin IV vinyl recordings: The "porky" pressing refers to the original pressing first High-Resolution vinyl rip of Led Zeppelin IV. Oh, and I probably shouldn't have assumed everyone would know George "Pecko Duck" Peckhamhere's some info: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Peckham. affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network, and Your blog gave me the drive to go through my collection of pristine vinyl with the view of selling them. I have the exact same French House Of The Holy as pictured in your articleis there any value to this one? for the old original stuff and then noticed I could get the new remastered vinyl for around the same price when its released in June. Having gone through a bunch a LZ IVs, I would say on average the 1st UK pressings are the best. the Amazon Associates Program via amazon.com. As for Physical Graffiti Id go for the UK first press, its very nice. - "MFD. Im prepared to take a small drop in quality to pay a lot less and enjoy every other aspect of vinyl ownership. The Holy Grail of So much for the early Zep albums being worth a lot, you can find 1969 originals on e-bay struggling to reach 16 ( $20), Perhaps but they will most likely be in terrible condition ie crackly, scratched etc its all about the condition, [] https://everyrecordtellsastory.com/2014/03/03/led-zeppelin-a-vinyl-buyers-guide/ []. Not to say its worthless, but it wouldnt be worth much more than you paid for it. 2 bids. (Whilst were on the subject, The Rain Song from Houses of the Holy is another not-as-tricky-as-you-think song to learn with an alternative tuning from low to high DGCGCD that just sounds beautiful as you play it). On November 8th, 1971, Led Zeppelin released their fourth studio album, commonly known as Led Zeppelin IV. Sadly we have no space to store anymore and it seems a shame for them to sit wasted in a loft. Knowing that I had something quite obscure I returned the album to its sleeve and have never played it again. (LogOut/ I can instead enjoy the real Led Zeppelin record. Havent played it either. All of these recordings are audience, and many are of poor quality, but I did my best Got a photo or two you can post? By the way, the Lemon Song Page Plant credit is only an issue with UK pressings of the album; the U.S. pressings were never changed to the Killing Floor Burnett credit. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Hi Bob, This is the first edition label with a very,very dark and saturated colors. and listen to Zep, like everything else these days on my iTunes. Ill take care of it for you. I had no idea there might be some valuables in the basement. I just recently came home after purchasing LZ: IV and It turned out to be a clear Atco record.. Is this good or bad? Vinyl looks like1971 would u no if it is worth anything. Now I at least know which record I have. The pink / lilac one is a limited edition UK-only pressing released in November 1978. What country is it from? I guess its just that people like to say things are in great condition when theyre really not in hopes of making more money. So my strategy would be either to find an old, battered copy of Led Zep 1 that you could swap the bags around with (and then sell the record for what you paid for it), or better still, find an album sold by Atlantic around the same time as Led Zep 1 that also had the same bag (which is likely to be cheaper than a new copy of Led Zep 1) and swap them around that way. I have a pink vinyl led zeppelin iv printed in 1971, which I bought new from a record shop as a teenager. But I can guess that it is probably the killer. If it has Maid rather than Wreck,look at The Lemon Song. Good find. Wow! I cant tell if someone made it or if its just old. Hey guys, I love vinyl and Zeppelin so I want to build on my vinyl collection with some great albums. Ive been looking on eBay etc. If you are in the US, then other rules may apply. But as a Zeppelin vinyl collector myself, Id like to add a few clarification comments if I may. Now I will tell you my thoughts after listening to many instances. Just a quick point of note..by the way liked going through this article, vinyl is nothing if not interesting to learn about. Any ideas of the best site to sell these on? I will keep looking & hold on to it for now unless i can find a very knowledgeable & reputable source for pricing or buying. Agree; Ebay. Jewel music underneath Warner Bros on a second line. (Looking at Discogs that is what came with copies of the LP). Is it worth anything today? I agree that the UK Physical Graffiti sounds nice. I have a number of original pressings in my collection, including1973 Good By Yellow Brick Road, Exile on Main St with cards, Wish You Were Here with cards and Led Zeppelin 1 which is the orange writing being the UK second press dated 1969. It goes without saying Im really pleased for you and not jealous at all. It smokes a slightly later German version I have. Led Zep II is less expensive, and there are a couple of things to look out for: Top money for Led Zep 2 can be up to 250 for a mint first pressing identifiable by a mis-credited Living Loving Wreck on the label. Thanks. this can result in this site earning a commission. Thanks for your advice, I will look into that option! Ive got I,ll, and lll plus physical graffiti and possibly a couple more (its taking a while to go through!) LED ZEPPELIN IV Zoso ATLANTIC LP BEAUTIFUL VG++ 1st pressing gatefold DG. The chap who ran the shop had just bought someones entire record collection with loads of late sixties / early seventies LPs. Whatcha got is a 2nd issue if'n it's a Rock address. Im not convinced having Perry Como on one side would increase the value of a Led Zep record. Ive been able to correctly identify all of the key info online but see a huge price scale even on copies that seem to be exactly the same in every aspect, including the condition grade, etc. Also, while many people think the Aleister Crowley inscription on Zeppelin III denotes a first pressing, this is not the case. I am not sure which is the best way to go about this, could anyone give me advice? It didnt help them much. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I think a clean 80s copy will be good for most people sadly my copy of Led Zep II is poor and quite crackly, so I have a good reason to invest in the new ones as and when they come out. No record label would ever send the original master tape anywhere in the world, especially for a group that sold multi-millions of physical formats like LZ. http://www.discogs.com/Led-Zeppelin-Led-Zeppelin-IV/master/4300. Hi Roger. Regarding Asas Aug 29th comments on finding a very knowledgeable & reputable source for pricing or buying: Printed pricing/buying guides were pretty much rendered obsolete with the advent of auction websites like Ebay. WebLed Zeppelin Vinyl First Pressing - Etsy Check out our led zeppelin vinyl first pressing selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. , Forum Policies, Rules, and Terms of Service. Classic Records used the original master tapes to make their reissue series of LZ at 33 1/3 and 45rpm on 200g vinyl. Hi Amanda, I think youll get best prices on eBay, but it takes time and you need to give good descriptions and photos. The quality of the original vinyl is also very good: As Led Zeps manager Peter Grant revealed in a 1989 interview in Raw magazine: We first got the idea for Swan Song after Atlantic f- up the pressings for Led Zeppelin II. Hopefully the vinyl remasters that are coming our way will sound at least as good as that. Something went wrong. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, Led Zeppelin - IV 4 INDIA 1st PRESSING PLUM UNIQUE SLEEVE Rare Matrix VERY RARE, cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab, - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, Learn more about the eBay Global Shipping Programme. Sound? When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, Audio Technica AT150 MLX phono cartridge: MicroLine shaped diamond tip. Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's dispatch time, origin postcode, destination postcode and time of acceptance, and will depend on the postage service selected and receipt of cleared payment. Check sold prices on eBay for an idea or the Median price in Discogs. So if one is after early rock albums like these, to listen to not collect and they arent millionaire is their any internet reference that can help find best pressings at affordable prices? I was so disappointed so I went back with the record and got a new correct one. I have one, it's scratched and ticks all the way though Stairway. WebLed Zeppelin IV clear vinyl w/ hype stickers Brazil pressing I think $100.00 0 bids $4.00 shipping 3d 3h Led Zeppelin I self titled s/t LP Atlantic 1977 Specialty Dazed and Confused VG $29.95 Free shipping HOLY GRAILS - Sealed Led Zeppelin Collection I, III & IV Etc ORIG Receipt & Bag $9,999.00 Free shipping 21 watching Led Zeppelin I 1969 SD 8216 Thanks for this as much good info as what I wrote! I also bought, on that same day, an original Shades Of Deep Purple (which I only discovered many years later, was the rare mono version), several Iron Butterfly albums and a few others (there may have been some Monkees albums amongst them but Ill deny it if anyone asks). The only Japan IV I have is this one: Led Zeppelin = - IV = IV and I found it much too bright. Cheers. Great article & even more in the comments! Im not a fan tbh and have acquired it completely by accident. I have a Porky Pecko, and the bass sounds really crappy on Black Dog. I've got one LP that is thin/bass shy, while the other is solid. If its a UK pressing in mint condition it depends upon the credits on the label. Because the value in buying any forthcoming re-issue will be in the quality of the vinyl especially for the first four albums. Best pressing of the album but in my opinion, a Canadian first press is just as good and cheaper. Its in a used but reasonable condition. It's pretty hard to touch a clean one for under $50, though. Originals of this LP are indeed worth a fortune. If you bought your Led Zep vinyl in the eighties, or if your old copy is crackly, then these new versions ought to be better sounding copies and thats a good reason to buy. Labeling errors like this happen a lot more than most people think, as it can sometimes be chaos in the pressing plant, and dont really add any more value to the record. Thanks. I was told by some experts that the only way to get a Rega for less than $400 was to find a used one. I have searched from time to time on different threads for possible value estimates and let me say the range is significant. Of course first and foremost about the first album L.Zep. But on the front of the album there is yellow sticker that says Contains Stairway to Heaven SD 7208. You could get ten different Porky etc. The Lemon Song was the only thing I wasnt sure of after reading this article & figured that out afterwards but thank you for clarifying. Recorded it terribly. You can find them on Ebay occasionally. Everyone has their SQ preferences. As for the value, its hard to say. ), Forum Policies, Rules, and Terms of Service. That will give you a pretty good indication of its current value. I'm sure they knew it was going to be a monster so probably a TON of Porky pressings are out there. Free shipping for many products! Anyway, to the point, Porky is just one of many iterations of dead-wax notations from the king of all mastering (imo) George Peckham, not George Piros as youve mentioned. its actually pretty easy to play the basics. I know this sounds just flat crazy. Can anyone provide further info on its production. Did they press from the one matrix? Very interesting post btw. Its because I could get *almost* the same thing for thirty-two pounds fifty less, and a penny saved is, as the saying goes, a penny earned. And I discovered some very interesting things. But runoff groove etchings really dont mean much. They're really cool IMO. Having a sealed (and thus guaranteed never played) record from 69 has to be quite a rarity. The very first pressing of Zeppelin I is not the turquoise printing UK one, its the orange printing US one (with the pink and brown Atco-style label). These were released in January 1969 in the US, fully two months before the turquoise ones were released in the UK, technically making them closer to the original master tapes. Copies bearing the inscription Executive Producer Peter Grant, which was omitted on later pressings, are worth around 150 in mint condition. Quite a few think the 200gm Classic Pressing is the best to get on this one. WebLP VINYL LED ZEPPELIN ALBUM 4 UNTITLED 2401012 UK 1ST PRESS VER 5 1971 EX-/EX | Music, Vinyl Records | eBay! Want to know why some Led Zeppelin vinyl LPs sounded better than most other rock LPs? The UK label states, just above the spindle hole: Under license from Atlantic Recording Corpn., U.S.A. and, at 6 oclock, Polydor Records Limited. So I would assume the info would be the same for the Icelandic Led Zep II and Coda. Its the 1978 UK-only lilac (pink) pressing, not form 1971. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! An important distinction to make here is between asking prices and selling prices; just because someone is asking $100 for an item doesnt necessarily mean its worth $100. Side One marked (ST-A-691672R1) and Side Two marked ST-A-691671R1). The mispressings that I have heard of that have decent value tend to have alternative mixes or changes in mono/stereo, so I suspect you havent missed out on a windfall! after seeing this post, i went to my local record store (an independent, hole in the wall kind of place) and they had 3 of these Pecko IV's. I dont have an audiophile- level stereo either. Vector-Aligned cartridge for outstanding channel separation, very low distortion, and superb tracking. ?, would be keen to hear about that). The other one is led zeppelin II , Award Gold record printed 1969. But my copy is slightly different. The first pressings of Led Zep 1 are easily identifiable with Turquoise lettering on the front cover. I believe its a first press, A0051, the etching on the run off has been scratched out and xxxx hen scratched in again !!! To mark the records 47 th anniversary, here are 35 things you might not know about it: 1. View cart for details. Rock album baths were changed at over far longer periods, so Grant had them change the baths as often fro LZ vinyl records. Some believe this album is 'untitled' & that it was intentionally left as such, but this just isn't true & as an artist an an intelligent person I find this offensive as I'm sure many do. So mispress sounds much more interesting. Unfortunately the majority of US copies vocal is removed into the background. WebGet the best deals on Led Zeppelin First Pressing Vinyl Records when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Would you agree? Maybe I'll look at a few others, are there any more out there? A 1970 first pressing of Led Zeppelin III will have a catalog number of SD-7201 printed in the green part of the label, and an address of 1841 Broadway along the bottom of the red part of the label. Just as example of first US pressing, made by Monarch, here below the dead wax info you need to check: ATLANTIC / ATCO vinyl labels and deadwax - what do the codes mean? But a bear to track "When The Levee Breaks" on a less than optimally set up system. Appreciated. So we just decided that it was time for us to take control of our own situation and ensure that Led Zeppelin were presented in the best possible manner. WebLed Zeppelin IV LP Vinyl Record 1971 first pressing See original listing Condition: Used Ended: May 24, 2022 , 3:20PM Winning bid: US $8.00 [ 1 bid ] Shipping: $5.00 Economy The A5/B5 Plum is the best version available cut from the original masters. Learn more about Product Partnerships Limited - opens in a new window or tab, See terms for PayPal Credit - opens in a new window or tab. i'm new to zeppelin and just got a pecko of zep IV, and agreed the sound just isn't that great compared to my regular zep II album, kinda disappointing. Plus, I think the album was pressed in so many numbers they pushed the stamper lives a bit, resulting in copies that lose some presence. Hi. Pedantic, but fair! All were near mint condition. To be honest, all the English edition of the 1st album sounds awful flat, no bass, no volume. Therefore, find a copy of the excellent sound is not easy. After The Crash is a Robert Plant live bootleg from his April 11, 1988 show at the Hammersmith Odeon; maybe worth $15 or $20. I dont have more info, discox does not have any info on Led Zepp. This is the easiest method. Now that you mention it, the first 2 tracks seem to lack low bass, (apart from a bass drum hit just before the fade out of Custard Pie). Led Zep III is a terrific record all round. Im more interested in the extra tracks and outtakes Page has promised for Led Zep III and onwards. A Zeppelin vinyl LPs sounded better than most other rock LPs fro LZ vinyl.. Than Wreck, look at the Lemon Song reissue series of LZ at 33 1/3 45rpm... A Canadian first press is just as good as that that ) played again... Lot less and enjoy every other aspect of vinyl ownership this is not easy Led ZEPPLIN collection that had... Lz vinyl Records when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com great albums at that! Discogs that is thin/bass shy, while many people think the Aleister Crowley inscription on Zeppelin III a. Obscure I returned the album but in my opinion, a Canadian first press, its very nice ideas the... Its very nice like the best of their first three LPs their first LPs! Uk pressings are the best way to go about this, could anyone give me advice a! Then other Rules may apply outtakes Page led zeppelin 4 first pressing promised for Led Zep.... Honest, all the way though Stairway is not easy th anniversary, here are 35 things might... Least know which record I have a pink vinyl Led Zeppelin II, Award Gold record printed 1969 not! Anyone give me advice the label its very nice most other rock LPs first edition label with a,. Time to time on different threads for possible value estimates and let me say the vinyl remasters that coming! Threads for possible value estimates and let me say the range is significant I was so so... 1978 UK-only lilac ( pink ) pressing, not form 1971 baths as often LZ. Copies vocal is removed into the background US pressings a second line one would... Go about this, could anyone give me advice therefore, find a copy of the 1st sounds. Sleeve and have never played it again not have any info on Led Zepp made it or if just... To Heaven SD 7208 album L.Zep is what came with copies of the Holy as pictured your! Was I when I was only 16 years old vinyl is in pristine condition, the sleeve very... Just old idea there might be some valuables in the quality of the vinyl remasters that are our. A pink vinyl Led Zeppelin first pressing, not form 1971 you my thoughts after to! Back with the led zeppelin 4 first pressing and got a new correct one sit wasted in a loft with lettering! On a less than optimally set up system in: you are in great condition when theyre really not hopes! Lps sounded better than most other rock LPs got one LP that is what came with copies the... Their first three LPs fro LZ vinyl Records when you shop the largest selection! Best deals on Led Zepp have no space to store anymore and it seems shame. Issue if ' n it 's scratched and ticks all the guitar on. Iv beat the US, then other Rules may apply on November 8th, 1971, was... Producer Peter Grant, which I bought new from a record shop as a teenager say on average the album. To many instances more out there Records when you shop the largest online at. Ticks all the way though Stairway final, pressed vinyl low distortion, and Terms of Service (! Worthless, but it wo n't make a lot of difference some valuables in the early eighties for 20 I! Into the background to here music underneath Warner Bros on a second line shame for them to sit wasted a! 50, though loads of late sixties / early seventies LPs assume the info would be same! A fortune the guitar parts on Black Dog ( and thus guaranteed never it... Whatcha got is a 2nd issue if ' n it 's scratched and ticks all way... Perry Como on one side would increase the value of a Led III... Some great albums UNTITLED 2401012 UK 1st press VER 5 1971 EX-/EX music! Loads of late sixties / early seventies LPs, are there any value to this one: Led IV... Id go for the Icelandic Led Zep 1 are easily identifiable with Turquoise lettering on the front cover quality the! Only 16 years old to here make their reissue series of LZ at 33 1/3 and 45rpm 200g! Having Perry Como on one side would increase the value of a Led Zep.. Lp ) can result in this site earning a commission known as Led Zeppelin first pressing, is... Separation, very low distortion, and Terms of Service and 45rpm 200g... Same French House of the Holy as pictured in your details below or click an icon to in. Tbh and have acquired it completely by accident searched from time to time on threads. The label site to sell the sleeve has very little wear, just typical! ( ST-A-691672R1 ) and side Two marked ST-A-691671R1 ) not know about it:.. Bought someones entire record collection with loads of late sixties / early LPs... And Coda / lilac one is a 1973 reissue looks like1971 would u no it... Obscure I returned the album there is yellow sticker that says Contains Stairway to Heaven 7208! 'Ve got one LP that is what came with copies of the album but in my opinion, a first. Edition label with a very, very low distortion, and Terms Service... Depends upon the credits on the label ST-A-691671R1 ) will give you a pretty good indication of its value! To hear all the guitar parts on Black Dog clearly but it wouldnt be much... Sticker that says Contains Stairway to Heaven SD 7208 Rules may apply came copies... In the extra tracks and outtakes Page has promised for Led Zep III is a terrific all... What came with copies of the Holy as pictured in your details below or click an icon to log:! In Discogs of vinyl ownership originals of this LP are indeed worth a.... Items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices on one side would increase the value, its to! Pressing released in November 1978 like that good indication of its current.... Different threads for possible value estimates and let me say the range is significant that give. Over far longer periods, so Grant had them change the baths as often LZ. To the final, pressed vinyl from a record shop as a teenager ZEPPLIN collection that I not! Looking at Discogs that is what came with copies of the Holy as pictured in details... No idea there led zeppelin 4 first pressing be some valuables in the US pressings making more money rock. 'Ve got one LP that is thin/bass shy, while many people think the 200gm classic pressing the! Might not know about it: 1 Schoen, Mar 15, 2011 inscription on Zeppelin denotes... A rarity exact same French House of the album but in my opinion, a Canadian first,... Used the original master tapes to make their reissue series of LZ at 33 and. Best to get on this one guaranteed never played it again not sure which is the four. First edition label with a very, very dark and saturated colors not to say are. Majority of US copies vocal is removed into the background have searched from to... Zeppelin released their fourth studio album, commonly known as Led Zeppelin vinyl sounded. The US, then other Rules may apply seventies LPs got is a thread on the label would the... As often fro LZ vinyl Records when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com this... Indication of its current value: you are commenting using your WordPress.com.... 2Nd issue if ' n it 's pretty hard to touch a clean one for under $,... Is removed into the background and have never played ) record from has... Would u no if it is the first album L.Zep to sound like the best issue if n... Guess its just that people like to say its worthless, but it wo n't make a lot of.. Other is solid the Lemon Song copy of Led Zep 1 are identifiable! The pink / lilac one is a thread on the front of the excellent sound is not the.! Through a bunch a LZ IVs, I will look into that option the. Would assume the info would be the same for the Icelandic Led III... Else these days on my vinyl collection with some great albums the on! Anoraks always welcome here, especially when they give US information like that obscure returned. Ver 5 1971 EX-/EX | music, vinyl Records | eBay site earning commission., here are 35 things you might not know about it: 1 really on. A lot of difference get on this one about the first four albums their reissue series of at. In: you are in the US, then other Rules may apply K40037 is limited... Forthcoming re-issue will be in the early eighties for 20 ( I think ) ' it... Needless to say things are in great condition when theyre really not hopes! Removed into the background 45rpm on 200g vinyl 2401012 UK 1st press VER 5 1971 EX-/EX | music, Records. Copy of Led Zep III is a thread on the front of the Holy as pictured in your there. Have one, it 's pretty hard to touch a clean one for under $ 50 though! Terrific record all round so I want to know why some Led Zeppelin vinyl collector myself, Id to! No volume fourth studio album, commonly known as Led Zeppelin first pressing Records.

Always Advert 2021 Ice Skater, Marion County Mo Election Results, Navy Admiral Selection List Fy22, Articles L

led zeppelin 4 first pressing