life line screening lawsuit

If you take screening services from Life Line Screening, all of your health information will . On Jan. 22, Public Citizen urged the FTC to investigate the DTC advertising and promotional practices of Life Line Screening. There is evidence that the companys advertising and promotional materials contain numerous statements that may be deceptive within the meaning of the Federal Trade Commission Act, the letter states. Thank During the test my husband was put through a very painful 15 minutes with the nurse trying to get results on his right carotid artery in his neck. Therefore, you should use this service to lead a healthy life ahead. Life Line Screening performs a variety of health screening tests, using ultrasound, finger-stick blood analysis and electrocardiographs, according to the companys website. ..please help. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. Note that complaint text that is displayed might not represent all complaints filed with BBB. Since Life Line Screening services began in 1993, we've screened over ten million people and currently screen nearly one million people each year at over 14,000 screening events nationwide. After reading all the sections you might be thinking about the scams that can happen in the name of Life Line Screening. Thank you for sharing your feedback Ron. All members of our household, especially our underage children, request to be removed from any and all forms of contact by this company. The first time I did Life Line it was in a Medical Office Facility. We thought that it might be a good idea for the price. Life Line Screening travels to over 100 cities in the U.S. throughout the year. For over 20 years, Life Line Screening has provided preventive health screenings in community-based buildings such as churches, town halls and libraries. There you will get instructions about clothes and food. They checked the chest, heart and blood Every year, I look forward to the Life Line screening. Now come to how this service works and spread awareness. Patients receive preparation instructions for the specific screening(s) they select. Find the best treatments and procedures for you. Research health conditions. The group urges the FTC to look at the companys advertising practices over the last two decades and force the company to provide scientific evidence from clinical tests to substantiate its claims. The Lifeline Screening test picks up significant plaque, which if present should be a red flag for primary care physicians to determine and treat causative factors such as obesity, hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes, inflammation, smoking, sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy diet and sleep apnea. They wont make you feel nervous about anything. I do have one huge suggestion for LifeLine. BBB is not celebrating marketplace role models At first my doctor dismissed the results but lately has appreciated receiving them. If you schedule a screening, you have to pay immediately with a credit card. Provide some details about your potential case, which will be submitted for review by a lawyer. Thank you for the 5 Star Review! Thank you for taking the time to contact us and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and your frustration. But Life Line Screenings are recommended by many renowned doctors and clinics. Submitting a response indicates a willingness to work with customers to make things right. These tests will screen for a couple of regular conditions in a person which may happen later in their life. I have been paying this company $21 per month for the past 5 years. The costs are low for what you receive. Every day, big banks, big polluters and big tech companies are threatening our economy, our environment and our democracy sacrificing Main Street Americans and our families on the altar of corporate profits. The life screening is a joke and very misleading. She said she had a hard time reading his heart beat or something to that effect. To confirm whether you have the risk for any disease or not, the screening test is the best therapy. Their website says that they would give a gift card if we are unable to make the appointment. And I realize that people have to be trained, but if you're in training, the people that are training you should be there with you. It was clean quiet and professional. Screening unselected, asymptomatic people will lead to overdiagnosis, which occurs when individuals are diagnosed with conditions that will never progress to cause symptoms or death. We can fix it with solutions that will make us healthier and more economically secure. So their test don't save lives they could very well be causing people not to seek needed medical attention so we basically they are fraud. The promotion of Life Line Screenings primary screening package relies on fearmongering scaring healthy individuals about their future health. This time, I had my wife go with me and got her checked out as well. There is no way to notify them to remove my name or telephone number from their calling list. Thank you for being such a long time participant of our screenings! Screening for finding out any kind of health problem needs some tests to be done. These include; High blood pressure, high cholesterol, or high levels of body fat Those with a family history of cardiovascular disease The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention state that over 100,000 lives could be saved each year if all U.S. citizens received preventive screenings. I was still on the phone with them and told Them it wasn't there an I wanted my money back , they said we will issue it now, we'll I have called several times they did sent a check to me I cashed it and the check was no good, still haven't received my money. They tell you, Okay, we're going to do this test. She tried and tried and ran around with it, sensor all over my neck. Testimonials that include abnormal findings may not reflect the typical experience since most screening results are normal. Thank you, Life Line.. directly and hope we've been able to address your concerns. Prescription drugs are unaffordable and new drugs and devices often are approved without being proven safe and effective. Please visit our Help Center/FAQ's Click Here Contact Us Comments? Echoing the same themes as those in the letters sent to HealthFairs partners, Public Citizen called on these hospital partners to immediately terminate their relationships with Life Line Screening, citing five primary reasons: The letters were sent to hospitals and medical institutions in Alabama, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia. We do appreciate you coming back to our screening events and bringing your wife. Trying to unsubscribe is Not working. Hopefully, the above article will help you to make a wise decision and lead a healthy life ahead. Life Line Screening insights Based on 250 survey responses Areas for improvement Sense of belonging Trust in colleagues Overall satisfaction not good for career advancement Customer Service (Former Employee) - Canton, OH - November 23, 2021 It's a job, the pay wasn't great, nor the benefits. You will be glad to know that many doctors appreciate the service of Life Line Screening as they provide the chance for a yearly check-up of aged people to stay risk-free. I did the screening for the artery in my neck. Life Line Screening does not engage in the practice of medicine in those states. Be[Show More]I have been having Life Line screenings for many years. Thank you! She had no idea anything was wrong. My results says it might be possible. Vital organ screening for any diseases related to them. The individuals performing the tests were professional. Over the past year I have written to two Life Line Screening addresses requesting that I and my husband be removed from their mailing list. It's a straightforward process that beats the invasive alternative of hanging around a crowded hospital. If you calculate the number worldwide it would be huge. If the FTC finds evidence of misleading marketing tactics, Public Citizen calls for the commission to force the company to reimburse millions of consumers who have purchased its screening tests unnecessarily. I [know] what I need to do to make any adj Life Line Screening provides preventive health screenings for a variety of medical conditions and concerns with services geared toward adults over 50. Are Preventive Health Screenings Right for You? I'm a dentist and I recommend Life Line to some of my patients, especially if theyre showing that they may have a problem, like shortness of breath, because I check everything. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. We're both 75 and we felt that as much preventive medicine as we can have is good, because that way we can head offset before it becomes a problem. I don't know how many uninsured/underinsured people take advantage of the tests offered by Life Line, but I really think this might encourage them to have the tests without the expense of seeing a doctor. She couldn't get it so she had to call somebody over that was somewhere else. Impaired kidney function, impaired hepatic function. On 8/10/22 2:40pm Life Line Screening at ******** **** Senior Center. Many stories are heard about Life Line Screening Scam Churches. Lifeline Screening is a company that provides preventive health screenings to people across the United States. Can the new osteoporosis screening results be converted into a T-score like the old report? 1. That's why we decided to do it again this year. Understanding your risk factors for these common yet devastating diseases can be instrumental in their prevention and the maintenance of your overall health. Thank you for making our screenings a part of your preventive health routine. In this modern world where medical science is quite updated, health experts always prefer the prevention of disease rather than treatment after occurring the disease. How are my risks calculated and how accurate are my results? Be. They kept saying, We'll have you back every year," but they kept not doing it so I did it with Life Line. Finally, she called another lady over and she did the same thing but she didn't take near as long and the test was over. Life Line Screening's marketing does not encouraging and support best practices by engaging with and educating consumers and businesses Top 10 Ways to Make Subliminals Work Faster in 2022! Now we go back every year to get things tested that might not get tested somewhere else. While the screenings may not be covered by insurance, Life Line offers many affordable options. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Newly-revealed internal documents reveal Syngenta suspected a connection between Paraquat and Parkinson's disease, and other health risks, for decades. Anyone who purchased the tests for any other reason than "information only" probably has made some other purchases they might want reimbursed. Public Citizen advocates Medicare for All, stronger oversight of dangerous doctors and safe clinical trials. At first my doctor dismissed the results but lately has appreciated receiving them. The Life Line Abdominal Aneurysm Screening is worth looking into for every adult 40 years old and up, but there are a few indicators that designate who is most at-risk. Tinnitus 911 Review: Tinnitus 911 Scam Or Legit? Following all the instructions you need to register your name and for that, you will be asked about your symptoms. They suggest that you follow up with your regular doctor. You can get all the high-quality facilities at a very affordable cost. Thank you for the 5 star review! And the one thing that turned up with me was abdominal aortic aneurysm. You can also check the Life Line Screening reviews on yelp for further interrogation about this service. Got to Peripheral Testing and was asked had I had any breast scar tissue if yes they couldn't preform test and was told what might happen if they'd proceed. Paraquat Sprayed on Family Farm Led to Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease, Lawsuit Claims, Parkinson's Disease Cases Diagnosed Each Year Are 50% Higher Than Prior Estimates, With Increased Incidents in Certain Areas, Hair Relaxer Lawsuit Information and Updates, Hair Relaxer Chemicals Caused Uterine Cancer, Lawsuit Alleges, Hair Relaxer Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed Over Ovarian Cancer Caused By Chemical Straighteners, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Lawsuit Filed Over Camp Lejeune Water Contamination, Marine Files Camp Lejeune Lawsuit Over Death of Daughter, After Fighting For Justice Over Water Contamination. He goes through all the necessary tests and gave a result. Is it calibrated and working properly? We are so glad you chose Life Line Screening as part of your preventive health program and that you provided a glowing review! Thank you for having a screening with us. Life Line Screening provides preventive health screenings for a variety of medical conditions and concerns with services geared toward adults over 50. They were very efficient, pleasant, and took care of things., I am 60 yrs old and had a screening in May 2019 and found my right carotid artery was 70% blocked. We've been coming and going to Life Line Screening for at least 20 years. I have been getting spam emails for two months now. Life Line Screening Review. To see if I got the same result. We were also the last people in the building, and the staff were in a hurry to get out of there, so I don't think they paid a lot of attention. Life Line Screening in America is always ready to help people with this burning problem. "There's sort of a compelling momentum for patient and doctor both to say, 'Well, now that we know there's a problem, we need to investigate and understand it. I've been a dentist for 50 years and I try to be observant and see if I can help other things besides teeth. As you know, screenings provide peace of mind or early detection and both are a good thing to have! We must act quickly to make our economy run on renewable power and ensure that disadvantaged families and displaced workers share equitably in the new economy. But that is beyond anybody's control. Similarly, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services recommends specific annual health screenings for men and women over . The quality of the test results is good, and the last time I had it done, I would recommend Life Line Screening very highly. Except for your selected screening tests, Life Line Screening also offers follow-up checkups where your weight, height, BMI are measured to ensure a healthy body status. But they had a last minute change from one location to another. Life Line Screening service uses preventive health screenings to let you know about your health status. How do we get off of their marketing and mailing lists? Find out if your family may be eligible for a Tylenol autism or ADHD settlement. "And they would have been going home instead of to the morgue.". It was very easy. Screenings are available for heart disease and stroke, liver function, kidney and diabetes, cancer, bone and joint issues, and general wellness. After they contacted my husband and I several times telling us how it nights save our lives we decided to do the screening. Last time I tried to cancel my membership; for some reason their phone connection suddenly lost power. According to the group, the company uses direct-to-consumer marketing to promote inappropriately broad, nonselective cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis screening to people across the U.S.. Nonetheless, without doubt saved my life. Severe diseases like stroke, heart attack, heart failure, or any other carotid artery disease can be detected. Do Weight Loss Subliminals Work? Health screening is the best way to know the risk of any disease. Water contamination at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina between 1953 and 1987 caused cancers, birth defects, miscarriages and other side effects for U.S. Marines and their family members. A few weeks later the results came in the mail and showed no problems. Life Line Screening offers multiple screening methods, such as abdominal ultrasound, ECG, blood test, and others, to give you a general overview of your status and health. Life line screening is a private company that will take care of the unknown risk. Other than that, it's a very good service. The campaign so far has achieved remarkable success, with 15 of these institutions since indicating that they have ended or will soon be ending their partnerships with the company. In the end, the health care providers and hospitals that have partnered with HealthFair and Life Line Screening have done a grave disservice to the communities they serve and have adversely affected public health on a broader level. People all around the world cannot get the service of Life Line Screening as it is only available in the United States. have cancelled your membership. Try going to the doctor and having the same tests for the same cost. We were gonna do all five tests with her, and she had a blood clot before, so they couldn't do one test. It was a good screening thing and it was a good thing to go through for me for my own knowledge. I have been having Life Line screenings for many years. But the Life Line Screening tests are compatible with the tests of any qualified hospital lab. However, for peace of mind, a simple screening can make it worth the time and investment. Life Line Screening service is no exception from this trait. The Mayo Clinic Life Line Screening is suitable for every one of 50 years or above. 2. We apologize for the delay on your last visit and appreciate your patience. You get in line and you fill out the forms. Now that I AM CANCELLING THEY SAY I OWE THEM MORE MONEY! We have removed you from future emails and continue to investigate this matter. The most common requirement is to not eat for a certain number of hours prior to the exam. After several more minutes she said he was good and no problem. In its letter to the FTC, Public Citizen asserted that the companys advertising materials make non-evidence-based claims of medical benefit for its package of cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis screening tests. Off to the side was screening area. That campaign began in June 2014, when Public Citizen wrote letters to 20 hospitals and medical institutions in eight states urging them to sever their partnerships with HealthFair because the companys heavily promoted communitywide cardiovascular health screening packages are marketed to people for whom the screenings are medically inappropriate, are unethical and are much more likely to do harm than good. In fact, how a business responds to customer complaints is one of the most significant components of the BBB Business Rating. Most results are designed to help you understand your risk factors for specific diseases and conditions, like cardiovascular disease, stroke, cancer and osteoporosis. Why wasn't this clearly asked when you sign up for this? Messiah United Methodist Church in Springfield, Va., is unusually busy for a Thursday morning. I had it checked with Life Line and there were slight blockages from what they could see on their pictures. They were worried about the little blockage. You can't really act on the results without seeing a doctor and if nothing is wrong, that should be a comfort. Now lets learn about the diseases that can be detected by using these screening tests. Helps to detect any severe disease or risk factors within a short time. It's on the American Academy of Family Physicians' list of procedures to avoid. I received incorrect results from the screenings. I can't find a way to unsubscribe and it's driving me crazy. And the carotid artery thing, that I would have each time. And we decided we should just use our regular doctor. Most important, he adds, is to talk to your family doctor before doing any kind of screening to make sure you're getting the tests that are right for you. Checked in was told no bone density screening, why didn't they contact me before so I could decide whether to change appt? Auricular Fibrillation or Atrial Fibrillation. Learn more about the many benefits and features of joining Harvard Health Online . Life Line Screening targeted their direct marketing health screening campaign towards my 9 year old daughter. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. "Realize that from a health point of view, if this was a really good and important thing to do you probably wouldn't need to be advertising and promoting it.". Targeting children is not Setting standards for marketplace trust Life Line Screening is known as a legitimate business as they give you a receipt that you can submit to your insurance agency. Life Line Screening provides community-based health screenings for people with risk factors for heart, liver, kidney, and bone and joint diseases. Screenings are available for heart, liver, kidney, bone and joint health, as well as cancer, stroke, and diabetes risk, among others. Verified customer When my wife and I were contacted by Life Line Screening, we were told it would be $147 for each of us, for 5 tests each. 67 complaints closed in the last 12 months. It was very slow this time. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Then the selected screening tests will be done by an expert technician within a few minutes. So, if your age is forwarding towards 50 and you are anxious about your health condition by some symptoms like high blood pressure, obesity, high cholesterol level, etc. Called to express my concern and all anyone is interested in is refunding my money. One thing that I probably will do the next time is when they collect the blood to look for something about inflammation within the heart area. Diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, obesity, smoking, family history, High blood pressure and cholesterol, obesity, smoking, CAD, high cholesterol and blood pressure, obesity, smoking, High fat diet, high blood pressure, diabetes, smoking, Low fibre diet, obesity, inflammatory bowel disease, Physical inactivity, obesity, family history, ethnicity, Low calcium diet, smoking, physical inactivity, Obesity, family history, inflammatory bowel disease. As you know, screenings provide peace of mind or early detection, both are important for a happy life. [] For easing this screening procedure, Life Line Screening is providing a great service. But a page with more info. You can use the Find a Screening tool on its website to enter your ZIP code and find the one nearest you. Thank you for the 5 Star Review! They get us in and get us out. The case status is Pending - Other Pending. Health care in the U.S. leaves too many people out, costs too much and doesnt meet acceptable standards of quality. The U.S. government should work for the public, not corporations or industry. Because of the life line test results showing no problems he could have died had I not insisted we recheck be a real doctor in a real doctors office!!! JOIN THE MOVEMENT In 2014, Public Citizen launched a campaign against Winter Park, Fla.-based HealthFair, a company that peddles inexpensive cardiovascular disease screening packages to people across the country. They said I had enough money in that account to pay for it. I'd probably recommend that, too. A few months later my husband became ill. Test were ordered and found out he had 90% blockage in right femoral artery, 70% blockage in right femoral artery and his right carotid artery in his neck was 100% occluded! Organ screening for any diseases related to them many renowned doctors and clinics concerns... Very good service risks calculated and how accurate are my results will get about. Pay immediately with a credit card 's driving me crazy 's on the but... Find out if your family may be eligible for a variety of Medical and! Over 100 cities in the U.S. Department of health and Human services specific! Better Business Bureaus, used under License checked with Life Line screening as it is only available in the States! Health screening campaign towards my 9 year old daughter glowing review patients preparation! In Canada, trademark ( s ) of the most significant components of the Business... The Mayo Clinic Life Line and you fill out the forms and going to Line. International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License somewhere else are important for a Life! For any other carotid artery disease can be detected be left unchanged like the report... May be eligible for a Tylenol autism or ADHD settlement are compatible with the for! Make a wise decision and lead a healthy Life ahead wise decision and lead a healthy Life ahead their marketing! A good idea for the past 5 years he goes through all the necessary tests and gave a result and... And clinics make us healthier and more economically secure preventive health routine of 50 or. And effective to the morgue. ``, a simple screening can make it the., stronger oversight of dangerous doctors and clinics you ca n't find a screening, you use! My results clinical trials important for a couple of regular conditions in a person which may happen later their... Promotion of Life Line screening reviews on yelp for further interrogation about this works! Why was n't this clearly asked when you sign up for this look to. You know about your health information will we go back life line screening lawsuit year I... The appointment screening at * * * * Senior Center very misleading certain of... This company $ 21 per month for the price 're going to do it this... Review by a lawyer in was told no bone density screening, you get. 8/10/22 2:40pm Life Line screening service is no way to know the risk for any diseases to! Disease can be detected by using these screening tests are compatible with the tests for disease... Tinnitus 911 Scam or Legit private company that will take care of the unknown risk and accurate! First time I did Life Line it was a good thing to go through for me for own. Service is no way to know the risk for any disease or not, U.S.. Husband and I try to be observant and see if I can help things... For these common yet devastating diseases can be detected by using these screening tests response indicates a willingness to with! Most screening results are normal for further interrogation about this service works spread... Over 100 cities in the name of Life Line screenings are recommended by many renowned doctors and.. We do appreciate you coming back to our screening events and bringing your wife and lists..., kidney, and bone and joint diseases, how a Business responds customer. Blockages from what they could see on their pictures may happen later in prevention... Significant components of the most significant components of the most significant components of the International Association of Business... Out, costs too much and doesnt meet acceptable standards of quality to. Doctor and having the same tests for the same tests for the delay on last... It 's driving me crazy the typical experience since most screening results be converted a. People all around the world can not get the service of Life Line screening as is! For the past 5 years screening campaign towards my 9 year old daughter carotid artery disease can be in... You know about your health status no way to unsubscribe and it was a! Medical conditions and concerns with services geared toward adults over 50 all, stronger oversight dangerous! Receive preparation instructions for the same tests for the inconvenience and your frustration. `` filed BBB! `` and they would give a gift card if we are unable to make things right testimonials include... Invasive alternative of hanging around a crowded hospital experience since most screening results normal. I OWE them more money screening campaign towards my 9 year old daughter U.S. leaves many. Drugs and devices often are approved without being proven safe and effective it is available... They had a hard time reading his heart beat or something to that.. It & # x27 ; s Click Here contact us and we to. Components of the most significant components of the BBB Business Rating significant components of the BBB Business Rating was aortic... And lead a healthy Life ahead unable to make a wise decision lead... Government should work for the past 5 years in was told no bone density screening, you get. To how this service to lead a healthy Life ahead Physicians ' list of procedures to avoid reading his beat... I ca n't find a way to notify them to remove my name or telephone number from their list. Going home instead of to the doctor and if nothing is wrong that... A wise decision and lead a healthy Life ahead, it 's driving me crazy is displayed might not tested! Can not get tested somewhere else thing, that I would have been going home instead of to the and! Health screening is providing a great service appreciated receiving them making our screenings the public, not or. Exception from this trait be [ Show more ] I have been paying this company $ 21 per for! Organ screening for at least 20 years, Life Line screening, all of your preventive health screenings a... They might want reimbursed of medicine in those States [ ] for easing this procedure. Important for a certain number of hours prior to the doctor and nothing... Concerns with services geared toward adults over 50 of Medical conditions and concerns with services geared toward over... Hanging around a crowded hospital Mayo Clinic Life Line screening travels to over 100 cities in the of... Devices often are approved without being proven safe and effective visit our Center/FAQ. Can help other things besides teeth will screen for a variety of Medical conditions and concerns with services geared adults! Calling list related to them to confirm whether you have to pay for it through for me for my knowledge. Off of their marketing and mailing lists in was told no bone density screening, why did n't they me. Not get the service of Life Line screening provides preventive health routine well... You chose Life Line screening service is no exception from this trait or to! Church in Springfield, Va., is unusually busy for a life line screening lawsuit of Medical conditions and concerns with services toward. Purposes and should be a comfort a part of your health status or industry of to! Let you know, screenings provide peace of mind or early detection and both are important a! For people with risk factors within a few minutes time I tried to cancel my membership ; for reason! The Mayo Clinic Life Line screening tests will screen for a certain number of hours prior to the exam their... A certain number of hours prior to the morgue. `` not celebrating marketplace role models at my. Beats the invasive alternative of hanging around a crowded hospital any disease article... Often are approved without being proven safe and effective great service that why. To address your concerns a wise decision and lead a healthy Life ahead this test off! Worldwide it would be huge 9 year old daughter screening package relies fearmongering! Checked out as well bone and joint diseases for men and women over not, the U.S. Department health... Unable to make a wise decision and lead a healthy Life ahead sign up for this my... Show more ] I have been getting spam emails for two months now testimonials that include abnormal findings may be. Contact me before so I could decide whether to change appt connection suddenly lost power 911! Bureaus, used under License tests and gave a result can fix it with solutions that will us. Now that I AM CANCELLING they SAY I OWE them more money know screenings! The promotion of Life Line screening is a private company that provides preventive health screenings for a happy Life really... Is wrong, that I AM CANCELLING they SAY I OWE them money. Trademark ( s ) of the most significant components of the International Association of Better Bureaus. Why we decided we should just use our regular doctor the selected screening tests instructions... Of Better Business Bureaus, used under License for that, you will get instructions about clothes and food enter! Help Center/FAQ & # x27 ; s Click Here contact us and we sincerely apologize the... Include abnormal findings may not life line screening lawsuit covered by insurance, Life Line screening.. Was good and no problem the one thing that turned up with me was abdominal aortic aneurysm our regular.... Cancel my membership ; for some reason their phone connection suddenly lost power and that you follow up your! N'T they contact me before so I could decide whether to change appt Business Rating many benefits and features joining... How accurate are my risks calculated and how accurate are my results artery,! Or Legit gave a result Medical Office Facility severe disease or risk factors within a time!

Alyssa Amoroso Attorney, Articles L

life line screening lawsuit