lds lesson helps for conference talks

Read More. President Russell M. Nelson 5 Highlights for Overcome the World and Find Rest, President Russell M. Nelson 5 Highlights for Overcome the World and Find Rest Part II, Elder Bednar 5 Highlights for Put On Thy Strength, O Zion, Elder Andersen 5 Highlights for Drawing Closer to the Savior, Elder Holland 5 Highlights for Lifted Up upon the Cross, Elder Christofferson 5 Highlights for The Doctrine of Belonging, Kristin M. Yee 5 Highlights for Beauty for Ashes: The Healing Path of Forgiveness, Tracy Y. Browning 5 Highlights for Seeing More of Jesus Christ in Our Lives, Elder Renlund 5 Highlights for A Framework for Personal Revelation, Kevin W. Pearson 5 Highlights for Are You Still Willing?, Elder Stevenson 5 Highlights for Nourishing and Bearing Your Testimony, Michelle D. Craig 5 Highlights for Wholehearted, Elder Oaks 5 Highlights for Helping the Poor and Distressed, Elder Eyring 5 Highlights for Legacy of Encouragement, Elder Gong 5 Highlights for Happy and Forever, Elder Paul V. Johnson 5 Highlights for Be Perfected in Him, Elder Cook 5 Highlights for Be True to God and His Work, President Russell M. Nelson 5 Highlights for The Power of Spiritual Momentum, Susan H. Porter 5 Highlights for Lessons at the Well, Elder Bednar 5 Highlights for But We Heeded Them Not, Elder Christofferson 5 Highlights for Our Relationship with God, Elder Uchtdorf 5 Highlights for Our Heartfelt All, Amy A. Wright Highlights for Christ Heals That Which is Broken, Elder Holland 5 Highlights for Fear Not! Gospel Fun Kit, House of Apostles for Fall General Conference, First Vision Countdown to General Conference, Ideas and Questions to Help You Teach "Two Great Commandments" by President Dallin H. Oaks (Women's Session), Questions to Ponder for "After the Trial of Our Faith" by Elder Jorge M. Alvarado, Ideas and Questions to Help You Discuss "Honoring His Name" by Sister Lisa L. Harkness, Questions and Ideas to Help You Teach "Trust in the Lord" by President Dallin H. Oaks, Discussion Ideas for "Come, Follow Me- the Lord's Counterstrategy and Proactive Plan" by Brother Mark L. Pace, Discussion Ideas to Help You Teach "Covenant Belonging" by Elder Gerrit W. Gong, Ideas and Questions to Help You Teach "Deceive Me Not" by Elder Gary E. Stevenson, Teaching Ideas for "The Second Great Commandment" by President Russell M. Nelson, General Conference Coloring Pages to Help You Study, Questions to Ponder and Study for "True Disciples of the Savior" by Elder Terence M. Vinson, Questions and Discussion Ideas for "Standing by Our Promises and Covenants" by Elder Ronald A. Rasband, Questions and Discussion Ideas for "Holiness and the Plan of Happiness" by President Henry B. Eyring. I love it! Hold a weekly water drinking competition. This week's FHE lesson topic comes from the Come, Follow Me reading of Galatians. (See 3 Nephi 17:1-3). Train for a 5k with a group of friends. 13+ NEW TESTAMENT COME, FOLLOW ME RESOURCES FOR NATURE LEARNERS, 14+ NEW TESTAMENT COME, FOLLOW ME RESOURCES FOR MUSIC LEARNERS, 17+ NEW TESTAMENT COME, FOLLOW ME RESOURCES FOR STEM LEARNERS, 18+ NEW TESTAMENT COME, FOLLOW ME RESOURCES FOR BOOK LEARNERS, 11+ NEW TESTAMENT COME, FOLLOW ME RESOURCES FOR HANDS-ON LEARNERS, 10+ NEW TESTAMENT COME, FOLLOW ME RESOURCES FOR INDIVIDUAL LEARNERS, Digital Products and Courses Terms of Use, LDS Conference Journal for Busy Moms two styles. Includes a page for each General Conference talk with reflection questions, a place for notes, and a learning style study idea (unique for each talk) This material is neither made, provided, approved, nor endorsed by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Self-Reliance. Here some of our newer and updated pages If you need a different talk, please let us know! As you prepare diligently and seek the Spirit, you will be inspired in the preparation of such lessons. President Nelson asked us to listen for 'pure truth' and 'pure doctrine' at conference. It really enhances my study of General Conference talks. MyUpsideDownUmbrella. Check out this week's Come, Follow Me study ideas on LDS Living for additional resources and suggestions. Here are examples from each talk. If one is used accidentally, you will be sent an invoice to pay the difference before your item will be shipped. New lessons are added one at a time. Here are 3 popular, proven lesson templates which have been utilized thousands of times since 2018. 5 out of 5 stars (407) By Elder JeffreyR. Holland -Of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, from his Saturday Morning Session address at the October 2019 General Conference. Come, Follow Me December 28: God Is Love, "Come, Follow Me" FHE: Sharing What Is in Your Heart, Come, Follow Me November 25December 1: Rejoice with Joy Unspeakable and Full of Glory. Check out this week's Come, Follow Me study ideas on LDS Living for additional resources and suggestions. Ask God to help you. PowerPoint and printables. by Michaela Stephens (08/05/2014 08:00 am). To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. The It requires an active, assertive approach to life. Learn more HERE. All rights reserved. This week's FHE lesson topic comes from the Come, Follow Me study of the Christmas story. Take notes in a special notebook while watching General Conference and then refer back to your notes while studying each talk. Editors note: Resources to follow Him curates study resources, teachings, and thoughts to deepen your study of this weeks Come, Follow Me. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. How can we maintain a course of study that draws upon both sources and gives them the attention they deserve? Choose one talk to study several times over the course of one week. 5 Gospel Study Ideas to Set Children Up for a Lifetime of Spiritual Growth, Brooke Romney: Making the Gospel Relevant for Youth, What I Learned From the 100+ Scriptures Referenced in the New YW Theme, Lindsey Stirling Joins Emily Belle Freeman and David Butler to Share Powerful Testimony of How Christ Meets Us Where We Are, New Journaling Workbooks to Help You Teach Come, Follow Me at Home. When I have to lead a lesson, this is the first place I come. President Russell M. Nelson: Preaching the Gospel of Peace, President M. Russell Ballard: Missionary Service Blessed My Life Forever, Sister Reyna I. Aburto: We Are The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Elder David A. Bednar: But We Heeded Them Not, Elder Neil L. Andersen: Following Jesus: Being a Peacemaker, Elder Eduardo Gavarret: A Mighty Change of Heart. If you find something that is copyrighted or you know who came up with the idea, please let me know and I will give the proper credit or take it off.Privacy Policy and Terms and ConditionsCopyright (1999)2002-2023 The Idea Door All Rights Reserved. This could lead to a discussion of whether they are fulfilling Elder Wirthlins counsel to fill our lives with good, leaving no room for anything else., As you consider conducting such discussions, begin thinking of questions to ask (see Teaching with Questions, pages6870). ", Drawing Closer to the Savior - Elder Neil L. Andersen - General Conference Study Kit - October 2022, Relief Society Lesson Helps, FHE Lesson, Be Perfected in Him - Elder Paul V. Johnson - General Conference Study Kit - October 2022, Relief Society Lesson Helps, FHE Lesson Ideas, "Great lesson help. I was recently asked to give a presentation on teaching from Conference talks. People attend the womens session of the 192nd Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at the Conference Center in Salt Lake City on Saturday, April 2, 2022. Every month priesthood and Relief Society lessons spend one Sunday discussing one or more conference talks. Market Church Lessons General Conference Fun More Follow. Additionally there is space to write the name of someone who comes to mind to share each talk with and a place to record personal affirmations associated with the talk. Using a General Conference Notebookfits Intrapersonal Learners, Kinesthetic Learners, Linguistic Learners, Logical-Mathematical Learners, and Spacial-Visual Learners. It does this by helping God's children learn and live the gospel of Jesus Christ. (10% off). Consider how often we hear exactly the same words in the ordinance of baptism, in conferring the gift of the Holy Ghost and confirming a new member of the Church, in the sacramental prayers, and in temple ordinances. (Repeat Over Again the Same Things as Before., BYU Idaho Devotional given on January 26, 2016). Fill the earth with the light and warmth of compelling truths. President Russell M. Nelson - a talk given at the Sunday Morning April 2019 General Conference session. Editor's Note: Our weekly Friday column, Found in the Footnotes, explores some of the footnotes from remarks given by general authorities and general officers of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Purchase a 50+ page workbook which will help you read, study, and record insights from each General Conference talk from April 2022 while using the 8 learning styles. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. PowerPoint and Printables. During our next lesson, we would love to hear about something new you have learned as you have continued to study from the talks that has strengthened your testimony of the Savior. For example, if you are teaching youth, you might want them to set goals that will help them seek after things that are good. Turn any General Conference talk into an effective, memorable Relief Society or Elders' Quorum class discussion. General Conference Study Plan. THE JOURNAL. General Conference coloring pages to help you study the talks from October 2019. the Lamb for Ever, 4 Ways to Integrate Your Study of Ancient and Modern Scripture. Turning off personalised advertising opts you out of these sales. Relief Society. Your email address will not be published. (You might be surprised when comparing the twothe notes you write might be very randomthat my friend is personal revelationwhen we write something that was not spoken). PowerPoint and printables. Missionaries for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints pose for a photo before the womens session of the 192nd Annual General Conference at the Conference Center in Salt Lake City on Saturday, April 2, 2022. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Gospel Fun Kit! Cart 0. New General Authority Seventies called during the Saturday afternoon session of the 192nd Annual General Conference take their seats on the stand in the Conference Center on April 2, 2022. Go on a family walk once a week. I Have Nothing More To Give You, President Henry B. Eyring: Steady in the Storms, President Nelson opens general conference, decrying contention and asking every worthy, able young man to serve a mission, Saturday morning session: See photos and read summaries, Meet the 6 new General Authority Seventies sustained at April 2022 general conference, New Relief Society, Primary general presidencies sustained Saturday afternoon, Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: Fear Not: Believe Only!, Elder Patrick Kearon: He Is Risen With Healing in His Wings: We Can Be More Than Conquerors, Elder Marcos A. Aidukaitis: Lift Up Your Heart and Rejoice, Elder Gerrit W. Gong: We Each Have a Story, Elder Adrin Ochoa: Is the Plan Working?, Elder Kevin S. Hamilton: Then Will I Make Weak Things Become Strong, Elder Quentin L. Cook: Conversion to the Will of God, Saturday afternoon session: See photos and talk summaries, First Presidency releases 2021 statistical report on growth, status of the Church, A prophetic call: Senior Church leaders emphasize missionary service for young men, young women, senior couples, President Dallin H. Oaks: Womens session introductory message, President Susan H. Porter: Lessons at the Well, Sister Rebecca L. Craven: Do What Mattereth Most, Womens session video: You are the women he foresaw, President Jean B. Bingham: Covenants With God Strengthen, Protect and Prepare Us for Eternal Glory, Elder Dale G. Renlund: Your Divine Nature and Eternal Destiny, Womens session: See photos and read summaries, Leaders testify about covenant power and the strength of the women of the Church, Elder D. Todd Christofferson: Our Relationship With God, Sister Amy A. Wright: Christ Heals That Which Is Broken, Elder Gary E. Stevenson: Love, Share, Invite, Elder Michael T. Ringwood: For God So Loved Us, Elder Ronald A. Rasband: To Heal the World, Elder Hugo E. Martinez: Teaching Self-Reliance to Children and Youth, President Russell M. Nelson: The Power of Spiritual Momentum, Sunday morning session: See photos and talk summaries for the April 2022 general conference, President Nelson pleads for conflict to end, positive spiritual momentum to increase, President Dallin H. Oaks: Divine Love in the Fathers Plan, Elder Adeyinka A. Ojediran: The Covenant Path: The Way to Eternal Life, Elder Jrg Klebingat: Valiant Discipleship in the Latter Days, President Mark L. Pace: Conversion Is Our Goal, Elder Ulisses Soares: In Awe of Christ and His Gospel, Elder Randy D. Funk: Come Into the Fold of God, Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf: Our Heartfelt All, President Russell M. Nelson: Now Is the Time, Sunday afternoon session: See photos and read summaries of the April 2022 general conference, 17 new temples announced by President Nelson, totaling 100 during his time as prophet, Jesus Christ offers peace amid the days conflicts and turbulence, declare general conference speakers, 100 temples announced by President Nelson and the counsel hes given, President Russell M. Nelsons temple announcement triggers global joy and happy anticipation, 45 new Area Seventies sustained at April 2022 general conference leadership session, 9 ways to watch or listen to April 2022 general conference + 3 ways to prepare, Church News podcast, episode 76: President M. Russell Ballard shares memories of general conference, emphasizes the need to anchor faith in Christ, Heres what to expect for parking, masks and attendance at April 2022 general conference, April 2022 general conference to include a womens session; limited tickets will be distributed for all sessions, 15 invitations from October 2021 general conference by the First Presidency, Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, October 2021 general conference: See a list of talk summaries, photo galleries and session highlights. This week's FHE lesson topic comes from the Come, Follow Me reading of James. by Elder RubnV. Alliaud of the Seventy from his Saturday Afternoon address during October 2019 General Conference. Come Follow Me. Because we love God and His children, we naturally want to share the blessings that He has given us. Jacob warns the people about their sinful behavior, including being prideful, persecuting their brethren and seeking additional wives and concubines. Learn more in our Privacy Policy, Help Centre, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. This week's FHE lesson topic comes from the Come, Follow Me reading of Revelations 1-11. 2020 Relief Society Lesson Helps. A whole lesson could be built around the Elder Renlund quote above. Reading and studying one talk per day helps Intrapersonal Learners, Interpersonal Learners, Kinesthetic Learners, Linguistic Learners, Logical-Mathematical Learners, Musical Learners, Naturalist Learners and Spacial-Visual Learners. Digging into quotes, by discussion or by using supporting scriptures, can be a great way to teach from General Conference. I also love to share great things I find to enhance my scripture study! 2. The latest Book of Mormon video focuses on Jacob 2-3, in which Jacob teaches his people about the importance of seeking first the kingdom of God. Journal Home; All Journal Articles; Volume Index. A reading schedule and bookmark FREE for you! Preparing lessons from general conference talks and other resources will require added creativity. Throughout the week, you could read the talk, watch the video, or listen to the talk whatever works for your schedule that day. This is a question that popped into my head as I watched the newest Book of Mormon video about the well-known story of Alma and Amulek. Come, Follow Me November 410: Jesus Christ, the Author of Eternal Salvation, "Come, Follow Me" FHE: Soaking Up Scripture Study, Come, Follow Me October 28November 3: Be Thou an Example of the Believers, "Come, Follow Me" FHE: Building a Gospel-Centered Family, Come, Follow Me October 2127: Be Not Soon Shaken in Mind, or Be Troubled, "Come, Follow Me" FHE: The Light in Your Eyes: Being an Example, Come, Follow Me October 1420: I Can Do All Things through Christ Which Strengtheneth Me, Why Young Men Should Study the New Young Women Theme, "Come, Follow Me" FHE: The Shield of Testimony, Prepare for General Conference with this Fun Scavenger Hunt, Come, Follow Me September 30October 13: For the Perfecting of the Saints, Come, Follow Me September 2329: Walk in the Spirit, Come, Follow Me September 1622: God Loveth a Cheerful Giver, Come, Follow Me September 915: Be Ye Reconciled to God. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. ", October 2022 General Conference: Elder Dale G. Renlund "A Framework for Personal Revelation" Lesson Helps and Study Guide for Relief Society, Looks like you already have an account! Dont just write the words that are being spoken, but the thoughts and impressions that come to mind. It is amazing how many times a message in a talk fits your exact needs for the day. Mckay and Crew Brown, who are attending their first Latter-day Saint general conference, have their photo taken prior to the Churchs 192nd Annual General Conference at the Conference Center in Salt Lake City on Saturday, April 2, 2022. Help is on the way! Decide what should happen in the lives of those you teach as a result of the lesson. A conference session ticket also serves as a ticket to ride any UTA transit option during the conference weekend. This week's FHE lesson topic comes from the Come, Follow Me reading of 1 and 2 Thessalonians. As you prepare to teach these principles, you might turn to the Topical Guide and look under the heading Seek, Sought. There you would find scripture passages to help you. We will feature talks from the First Presidency, Quorum of the Twelve and Women Leaders first. For example, you would find Doctrine and Covenants 6:7, which says to seek not for riches but for wisdom, and Doctrine and Covenants 46:8, which says to seek earnestly the best gifts. While studying these passages, you would identify those that would be most useful in teaching the principles in the lesson. The next two weeks of Come, Follow Me cover the book of Ephesians. Check out this week's Come, Follow Me study ideas on LDS Living for additional resources and suggestions. Whether your children are young or grown, make sure your family has everything you need to dive a little deeper and to learn a little more in your daily study. On theirInstagram account, they share additional insights on the talks and others are able to share the things they are learning in the comments. The suggestions fit Intrapersonal Learners, Interpersonal Learners, Kinesthetic Learners, Linguistic Learners, Logical-Mathematical Learners, Musical Learners, and Spacial-Visual Learners. Invite a friend or neighbor on an evening walk. A simple way to take notes this General Conference. By Elder Dale G. Renlund of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles from his Saturday morning address during the October 2019 General Conference. Original Content Copyright 2008-2011 J. Max Wilson. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. This weeks Come, Follow Me lesson focuses on Easter. Editor's note: Our bi-weekly Friday column, Found in the footnotes, explores some of the footnotes from remarks given by General Authorities and General Officers of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. By M. Russell Ballard, Acting President of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles from his address during the April 2019 General Conference. For example, as you talk about the importance of living according to Elder Wirthlins counsel, you might ask, What changes could we make that would help us fill our lives with good?. Read Elder Wirthlin's statement. I would fumble through a lesson without this helpful, insightful, delightful plans. This week's FHE lesson topic comes from the Come, Follow Me reading of 1 and 2 Timothy, Titus, and Philemon. A man comes running from a city gate with two men who appear to be soldiers chasing after him in the night. Knowing the blessings promised to those who forgive can be a powerful motivating force to do so. 2022 LDS Living A Division of Deseret Book Company, 10 profound blessings Latter-day Saints have been promised if they will forgive, Read a testimony from each living Apostle about the Book of Mormon, Why what Moroni chose to write has everything to do with you and me, 4 scripture passages and questions to spur discussion in this weeks Come, Follow Me, 6 takeaways for our times from Mormon 16, We are all enlisted in the gathering of Israel (and why it matters), The Scripture Citation Index could be what takes your scripture study to the next level, 4 reasons to rejoice in Christ while waiting for a miracle, As we strive to hear Him, President Eyring says we can take courage from this verse in Helaman, What this week's 'Come, Follow Me' teaches us about remembering the words of the prophets, Lessons from the stripling warriors and Pahoran: Come, Follow Me Alma 5363, The word restore appears over 20 times in this weeks Come, Follow Me. Heres why that matters, How to find new meaning in Almas teachings on faith as a seed in this weeks Come, Follow Me, The power of context in the Book of Mormon video on faith in Jesus Christ, More Than a Warrior: A New Look at the Story of Ammon in the Latest Book of Mormon Video, 2 Ways the Joyful Message of the Gospel Is Shown in the Latest Book of Mormon Video, Looking for Easter Sunday lesson ideas? She spoke this week at BYU Idaho about how she studies the General Conference talks. Subscribe for free and get daily or weekly updates straight to your inbox, The three things you need to know everyday, Highlights from the last week to keep you informed. Original Price CA$4.27 Contents. It now reads: This week's FHE lesson topic comes from the Come, Follow Me reading of Ephesians. Exchange healthy recipes with a group of friends or family. Prayerfully think of those you are to teach, pondering how this passage applies to them. By TadR. CallisterRecently Released Sunday School General President - talk given during the Sunday Morning April 2019 General Conference session. The latest Book of Mormon video focuses on Jacob 2-3, in which Jacob teaches his people about the importance of seeking first the kingdom of God. By Elder D. Todd Christofferson of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles from his Saturday Morning address at the October 2019 General Conference Session. Check out this week's Come, Follow Me study ideas on LDS Living for additional resources and suggestions. Just this week, I was introduced to anotherGeneral Conference Study Plan. Partake of sacred ordinances. Here are 4 ways to focus on the Savior, Watch Alma Transform from Wicked Priest to Prophet in the Newest Book of Mormon Video, Why We Call It "The Restoration": Prepare for Conference With "Don't Miss This", Need a Kid-Friendly Explanation of the Book of Mormon? Jointly published by the Deseret News and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, its content supports the doctrines, principles and practices of the Church. Missionaries in the South Africa MTC watch the 192nd Annual General Conference on April 3, 2022. *Coupons may not be used on Print and Ship items. If the talk youre looking for isnt listed consider doing your own 5 Highlights. READ. Teaching a lesson using a conference talk is challenging. Enjoy these fun fall coloring pages made exclusively for General Conference weekend. The questions presented result in spirited discussion. Watch This Beautifully Illustrated Video Showing How the Book of Mormon Was Compiled, Get the Most Out of Your 2020 "Come, Follow Me" Study with These New Resources, "Come, Follow Me" FHE: Avoiding Deception as a Family, Come, Follow Me December 2329: He That Overcometh Shall Inherit All Things, How to Use Gospel Topics as a One-Stop Shop for Scriptures, Stories, Talks, and Videos, Watch Jacobs Teachings on Pride and Chastity in the Latest Book of Mormon Video, "Come, Follow Me" FHE: Family Christmas Study Through Hymns, "Come, Follow Me" 2020 for Youth Now Available Digitally, "Come, Follow Me" FHE: Doing It For the Right Reasons, Come, Follow Me December 915: Glory, and Power, Be unto . Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. Here are four ways you can seamlessly integrate your study of the standard works with your study of the teachings of living prophets. "Come, Follow Me" FHE: Why Is Temptation Necessary? Thanks for putting it out there for people like me. Give it a try! The Sunday School helps accomplish the work of salvation and exaltation. PowerPoint and Printables. View Etsys Privacy Policy. ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. PowerPoint and Printables. The following example shows one way to prepare a lesson based on this statement. Maybe you have additional ways you study general conference talks to prepare lessons. As you do so, the Spirit will guide you in your decisions about what to teach and how to teach it. Primary. Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. PowerPoint and printables. Stories, Poems, Talks & Quotes; . Elder Gerrit W. Gong of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles spoke during the Sunday morning session of October 2022 general conference. How Does the Doctrine of Christ Relate to the Ancient Temple? This weeks readings: Philippians; Colossians. For the past two years, I have purchased theWork + Wonder General Conference Workbook(they have aChildrens Editionalso). PowerPoint and printables. Do you want to add a little extra oomph to your now-at-home Primary lessons? PowerPoint and Printables. By ReynaI. Aburto,Second Counselor in the Relief Society General Presidency from her address during the Women's Session of October 2019 General Conference. *Coupons may not be used on Print and Ship items. For example, you might conduct a chalkboard activity in which learners list different ways they can spend their time. 15 Ways to Study a General Conference Talk to Teach a Lesson--> Every month priesthood and Relief Society lessons spend one Sunday discussing one or more conference talks. The price does not change for you. We will feature talks from the First Presidency, Quorum of the Twelve and Women Auxiliary Leaders first.

Malik Antonio Rollins, Phoenix City Amatuer Golf Tournament, Articles L

lds lesson helps for conference talks